The Liminal Tarot

Cocobird55

Very tempting. Can't afford it right now, but maybe after the holidays ...

Alta

I looked at it several times, but the cost was too much for me. I admire the Pen Tarot so much.

Cocobird55

And I adore my Wild Green Chagallian.

Pen

OOP

Dear All,

Just to say that The Liminal Tarot is now out of print. Many thanks to all who bought one and all the lovely appreciative emails. :)

(Posting here because my subscription has just expired and I can't access Advertisments.)

Michellehihi

Dear All,

Just to say that The Liminal Tarot is now out of print. Many thanks to all who bought one and all the lovely appreciative emails. :)

(Posting here because my subscription has just expired and I can't access Advertisments.)

I am so happy I got a copy (114 of 200) from another AT member! I love it! Especially the 6 of cups, where we see two children playing with water on a sunny beach.

Nina*

I'm so SO happy I got one - it's beyond beautiful! As always with your decks, Pen.

MissChiff

I slid in just under the wire! WOOT!!

SharonRA

Oh, damn! I really, really wanted this one but missed out. Went to order it and discovered it was already out of print. SO incredibly sad. :(

Nemia

Pen's tarots are beautiful. I wish wish wish the Wild Green Chagallian came back!

SharonRA

Very beautiful! Maybe I'll get lucky in the future and find somebody who wants to sell me a copy of the lovely Liminal deck. *tightly crosses both fingers and toes* lol