Tarot of Prague large LE

karen0205

Not in any way a criticism of Baba Studios, they earned it. But a large format deck in very limited edition (think the oversize Alice LE) is going to be pricey. If any really want this deck, better set a few shekels aside.

If the idea is to have the deck available to people to buy and use,
the large, limited edition isn't going to do that.

Cocobird55

I'm happy with my first edition. I don't plan to get the larger one.

Dark Victory '39

hmm...i just saw this thread

i don't know. tarot of Prague was my lemming deck for several years...would have jumped over a cliff to get it, well, er, or at least w/ a pack of other lemmings. And then i saw it in a used book store, and liked it but not in the way i thought i was going to like it, and actually walked away from it, and its 100$ price tag. And then kicked myself for like six months at how i could be so cheap and stingy. I still dont really know why i walked away?????? because i have since looked again online at scans and think it's lovely.

Anyway, all of this is a wind-up to say that that day, long ago, when i stood in a flea-infested used book store and fanned through the cards, one thought that went through my mind was that some of the details might have been a little hard to see? Keep in mind, i like large decks, and almost always if given the choice will pick a larger size. So, i guess, yeah, i could be interested in a big size. But seeing as i have neither the option to have either is (once again) tempting.