AQUARIAN TAROT...Borderless...Pocket...Tin

greatdane

Me Too, SixDegrees!

Pocket size just seem to have it all. Easier to shuffle, but with borderless especially, the images don't lose much, if anything, in clarity.

IF I realllly want to study a card, I can always shuffle and draw with my pocket deck and then pull the same card in the larger deck :). But I find that isn't usually necessary as I see the pocket image just fine.

I KNOW that if all who are interested em US GAMES and post here, we WILL get it. And just so those interested don't have to go through the thread looking for their email, here it is again :) http://www.usgamesinc.com/help.php?s...us&mode=update

(Dorothy clicking her ruby slippers, I want the AQUARIAN IN A POCKET, I WANT THE AQUARIAN IN A POCKET :)

The Shadow

My vote is in.

Thank you for this thread, the Aquarian is my favorite deck and the deck that started me collecting. I had suggested it to U.S. Games Systems on the Facebook site but this will provide more impetus.

greatdane

COOL AND KUDOS, THE SHADOW!

I am one of probably three? people in the Universe NOT on Facebook, so very happy you did that there.

delizt

Just sent a note to US Games, this deck would be fantastic in a pocket edition!

Catmoon

I Love pocket decks in tins and an Aquarian borderless would be perfect. This Christmas I'll have the Morgan Greer in a tin hope next Christmas I can have the Aquarian.

greatdane

:)) CatMoon

I'm hoping before summer! OK, it may be wishful thinking, but I hope we don't have to wait over a year for this little gem.

I see there is interest WORLDWIDE in having the Aquarian in pocket size. I know US Games will see this too!

Madame Squee

The official answer is IF there is enough interest, they will DEFINITELY look at doing the AQUARIAN TAROT in a pocket tin! WHOO HOO!

SO PLEASE ATERS. IF you think you just want this option, that you would like this in a more portable tin, PLEASE take a nanosecond just click here and there's a box to send a message. http://www.usgamesinc.com/help.php?s...us&mode=update

Hey, greatdane! :love: Having a borderless, pocket-size AQUARIAN TAROT IN A TIN!!! -- just in time for your birthday in January and my birthday in February ;) -- would be absolutely AMAZING!!! :party::party::party:

Thank you very much for this thread and for the link to USGames. It's such a great idea, and I will write them a note, too!

Actually, a borderless, pocket Aquarian Tarot in a tin will make a great gift for my sister, who just started studying Tarot, and for my daughter, who loves the artwork in vintage Tarot decks and reads with them, too. I know they will love the idea of keeping the cards secure in the tin just as much as I do. Plus, they are both always on the go, so it will be a convenient deck to carry along.

The Aquarian was my first-ever Tarot deck in the 70's, and I continue to love it and use it. I do like to collect decks, as well as read with them, and I'm super-stoked about having a pocket-size version of the Aquarian in a tin! I think it deserves that recognition.

(I just ordered the Morgan Greer in a tin! I'm super excited about that one, too!)

Glass Owl

I sent my two cents in. I'd love to see a pocket version. Much more portable and easy to shuffle.

greatdane

LOVE your post and I am sure it will get US GAMES attention, M Squee!

Beautifully said, Madame Squee!

It is a classic. I think it will garner a whole new audience in the pocket for those just starting and those of us who want the classics in a smaller size. And like those who have the larger one, those getting the pocket may decide to also get the larger one.

Win win, US GAMES! :))

So ATERS....if you are interested in having this happen and haven't posted here or emd US GAMES yet, the party is FAR from over! http://www.usgamesinc.com/help.php?s...us&mode=update

greatdane

Thanks GLASS OWL!

Another AT voice heard from!