A spread for those who just can't seem to work up the courage to ask someone out!

sweet_intuition

Haven't we so had the biggest crush on someone but we could just never work out the nerve to make a move and ask them out on a date, for if they were to say "no" we would just absolutely die of shame! Well have no fear for with the help of this spread, we can use the tarot to help us gain insight into this scenario and give us pointers on how to ask them out. I purposely didn't include a position to represent anything along the lines of will that person say "yes" or "no", cause the sole purpose of this spread is to encourage one to get over their fears of approaching people, and perhaps make them more confident about themselves and not hesitate doing so in future.

I call this Spread - "Go Get 'em Tiger" :D

The Spread is as follows:-

******* 10 ********
***** 8 *** 9 ******
***** 6 *** 7 ******
***** 4 *** 5 ******
*** 1 *** 2 *** 3 ***

1. What is the source of my attraction to him/her?

2. What stops me from approaching him/her?

3. What does he/she think about me?

4. What is the best way to approach him/her?

5. What should I know about him/her before I make my move?

6. What is the best thing I can do in order to win him/her over?

7. What is the worst thing I could possibly do that would turn him/her off?

8. What should I not compromise on at all no matter how much I like him/her?

9. Worst case scenario and how to deal with it?

10. Final Words of advise and empowerment before I make my move.

Would love to hear your thoughts, feelings, opinions and insight about this spread, and I do hope you all enjoy it.

Love and Blessings
:)

Bloudwedd

Wow! What wonderful one!!!!!! Luckily I dont need it right now, but I can think on more than one occassion in the past I would have loved having this one!

Thanks!
/Anna

Ocean Bliss

Why oh why do all the good spreads come about when I don't actually need them?

Oh well it will just have to go in the journal for a later date when I am seriously attracted to someone.