Why You're Here (4 Cards)

NeXoRiouS

First of all, hi guys, i'm new here, hope i will be guided. :)
Well, i tried your spread and i'm rather puzzled about the results i got. hope someone will give me a better insight.
This is what i got:
1: 6 of pentacles
2: 3 of wands
3: 9 of pentacles
4: Judgement

Well, the first 2 positions are true but when it comes to 3rd and 4th, i'm puzzled. someone please enlighten me. thanks.

spunch

Well, the way I see it (and I am also a beginner) the Judgement in the final position (Why you're here) is about a querent's problem from the past. This is how I see it. Maybe it's about forgiving and forgetting. Maybe your querent had some turmoils in the past (relatives who she/he did not speak with, some old skirmishes that now has to be put right), maybe there is a secreet in question, a secret so big that it's now the time for it to come out. What ever the problem is, the querent just can't cope with it any longer. The tarot reading is the last resort for solving it. And I think your querent has been thinking about doing the reading for a long time (maybe because he/she is afraid to face the truth he/she can no longer deny). Whatever the question is, the querent wants a fresh start. He/she wants a future without a burden on his/her shoulders.

Well, I'm sorry if I am completely mistaken here. We live and learn. As for the 9 of pentacles in the third position, I also wouldn't know how to interpret it.

wavebreaker

I will move these posts to the Your Readings forum, which is the appropriate forum for discussing actual readings.

The reading was done using dangerdork's Why You're Here spread:

-- 2 --
1 --- 4
-- 3 --

1. What's been happening in your life
2. How you feel about it
3. What you didn't know
4. Why You're Here

tarotlady
Co-moderator Tarot Spreads

firemaiden

okay, let me try this

Nexorious: you drew:

1. What's been happening in your life: ===>6 of Pentacles
2. How you feel about it: ===>3 of Wands
3. What you didn't know: ===>9 of pentacles
4. Why You're Here: ===>Judgement
---------------------

Okay, let me try to see what comes to mind, please tell me if any of these makes the slightest bit of sense:

1. What's been happening in your life then? - You have been receiving divine gifts from the universe, from surprising sources, at suprising times. Are you in a time of success and free flowing energy? A time of interesting discoveries? Are you experiencing a lot of synchronicity?

2. How you feel about it?: You are suspending judgment, and and are now waiting to see how things will evolve. You are not sure what to think about things yet.

3. What you didn't know?: that you very are blessed, and surrounded by great riches. (as per RP 78dW)

4. Why you are here?: You are here to fulfill your spiritual destiny. You are here to experience life to the fullest and follow your own path, towards spiritual fullfillment.

There, how's that? Mind if I ask what deck you were using? ...