Letting Go Spread ~ Tarot or Oracle.

Elven

This Spread Topic is about ~ "Letting Go!"

Tarot or Oracle.
5 Position spread.

For the Seeker:
The Reading relates to looking at allowing something to finish, to end, to come to finality - a 'Letting Go' reading.
In a sense, it is a meditative, reading – one which allows the seeker contemplation, or to begin the releasing processes.
It can relate to something from the past, or something more recent. It could be a job, a friendship, a habit, a behaviour, mindset, even a resentment they carry ... what ever the seeker see’s as something they no longer need in their life they need to lay to rest and move forward from.

For the Reader:
Liaise with the seeker as to the nature of their ‘Letting Go’, their question or subject.
Choose a Tarot Deck or Oracle of the seekers choice or one appropriate for your reading style.
Prepare the Tarot or Oracle and lay out the cards/stones/dice/cheeseballs :).
Interpret the outlay for the Seeker.

The 'Letting Go' Spread:

Placement One: The purpose it served.
“what was that about!?” Recognizing the purpose and the lesson it served for its time.

Placement Two: The benefit of letting go.
Why letting go is a ‘positive’ action. Benefits to consider - why the seeker should ‘let go’.

Placement Three: The Resistance Factor.
Factors about the issue which are disempowering the seeker – Factors as to ‘why’ the seeker is still clinging to it.

Placement Four: Focus for Release .
A focus card which will enable or help the seeker to ‘Let Go’ or release the issue from their life.
A meditative focus. A tool of use.

Placement Five: The Reward.
What the action of ‘letting go’ enables the seeker to gain – their reward.

Layout

*******1********
***2***3***4****
*******5********

Hope this is of some help :)
Enjoy :D

Cheers
Elven x

afrosaxon

Oh yeah...I'm about to pimp this one! :D

Thx Elven!

T.

Elven

Pimp away :smoker:

You're welcome :D

Cheers
Elven x

le fey

This is perfect - straight into the keeper file.

Nisha

Oooh, I like this one. Thanks Elven! :)

~Nisha

Prism

I was so excited when I saw this. I tried it this morning on myself, and it was just what I needed. Thanks, Elven.

Elven

Hi le fey, nisha & Prism :D

Glad the spread is of some help :D
Have fun with it.

Cheers
Elven x

Asher

I like this one, too...

and we're going to use it in Tarot Circle today! I think folks will enjoy it as much as I do.

Asher

Elven

Whoa! Thats cool Asher! :D Im honoured *Elven bows*.
Thanks for that!
I hope everyone gets something from it.
Thanks for the heads-up!

Blessings
Elven x

Asher

As I thought...

the Tarot Circle loved this spread. It's very deep, and our readings were quite powerful. Thank you, Elven, for this amazing spread.

Asher