Bohemian Gothic - 7 of Wands

6 Haunted Days

firefrost said:
Yes, as you yourself wondered of the woman in the Strength card. Fiction? Facts?

It's how the card talks to you that counts.

Certainly true, that's the wonderful thing about tarot, it's so personal. Just because I don't agree with someone's interpertation, there's no need to defend it. Not seeing a card the same way certainly doesn't imply any "wrongness".

6 Haunted Days

Promise said:
The goblin-looking creature in the card really doesn't scare me at all. More than anything, I almost pity him, and at the same time, I feel like I can relate a lot to him. Ever felt like you KNOW you could win if everyone would just stop ganging up on you? That's kinda what I feel like when I look at this card.

I know the feeling! :rolleyes: He's isn't scary to me at all either. As I said earlier he looks like he's toying with them and the idea of a fight. He knows he's superior and just likes to watch the "herd" make their pathetic (there small, short sticks) attempt at besting him.

firefrost

It might have been the

"He certainly bears no resemblance to a vampire"

Straight after I said I wondered if he was that put me on the defensive.

6 Haunted Days

firefrost said:
It might have been the

"He certainly bears no resemblance to a vampire"

Straight after I said I wondered if he was that put me on the defensive.

I should have added "in my opinion". I always assume everyone knows whatever I type is just my humble opinion, which I shouldn't!

Also no sleep in almost 2 days, insomnia reigns and I get wonky.

Acacia

I've been watching the series Buffy the Vampire Slayer on DVD. When I saw the demon on the 7 of wands I could only think of Giles on the occasion that he was turned into a demon.

baba-prague

I find it wonderful that there is a bit of a fight breaking out on this thread }) I bet the demon is laughing loudly right now.

baba-prague

As a complete aside, we had dinner with him tonight - or at least the man who "played" him for us. He came wearing sweet little baby horns (beautifully attached, not the kind you can put on and take off easily - in fact, they may actually have been growing... no I didn't say that) and was in balmly mood. The waiter looked only a touch surprised - well, it's Prague.

6 Haunted Days

OMG That was a fight? :laugh: I sure wasn't privy to it!

firefrost

6 Haunted Days said:
I should have added "in my opinion". I always assume everyone knows whatever I type is just my humble opinion, which I shouldn't!

Also no sleep in almost 2 days, insomnia reigns and I get wonky.

No fight. Apology accepted.

baba-prague

Ack. Disappointed demon. What if he waved his mace around a bit, could he stir you up to a tussle do you think?