Vanessa Study Group proposal thread

Keavy McGee

Weekend or weeknight?

Whoot, looks good so far!! :D

What about weekends vs. weeknights/school&work nights?

faunabay, I know you can't do this coming weekend, what about midweek or even this Thursday night if it works out?

I'm already tasting those 'Ritas and nachos, t4fun!! Yum!!

:party:

K:heart:

faunabay

Keavy McGee said:
faunabay, I know you can't do this coming weekend, what about midweek or even this Thursday night if it works out?
It would still be really tough, because since I'll be gone next weekend I'm trying to fit massage clients that come on Saturday in the evenings even later than I usually schedule. So most nights this coming week I'll be at work until about 9:00pm or so. :( And sorry to say that Thursday could possibly be the latest of them all.

To tell you the truth Monday (tomorrow) or Tuesday nights would be the best for me. I don't know if that would be cutting it too close for others to get it all together or not. Both nights I'll be done around 7:00 or so.

.......yep, I just went and double checked my scheduling book and Monday and Tuesday are about the only nights I could even think of joining in. the rest of the week and weekend is going to be either out of town or pretty late nights for me.

But of course please go ahead and find what works for everyone and if I'm the only one that can't don't worry about it. I'd love to join in the party, but I completely realize I've got a hectic schedule for the next week. :) So don't go too far to make it work for me if everyone else can get together easily. :party:

Keavy McGee

Awww, that's really generous of you, fb :heart:

I'm actually out of town next weekend, too, so that's why I wondered how everyone's week is filling up so far...

Several folks have yet to check in so let's see what happens next!! :D

faunabay

Yep, just wait and see what others want to do. Then I'll see if I can join in. :)

Hemera

I don´t undersdtand much of this :D

AND
I still haven´t received my Vanessa yet:bugeyed:

But: I´m *SO*in :D:party:

What I do understand (I think??:)) is that your Thursday night would be my Friday morning which is when I have to work...So the weekend would suit me better..But if I´m the only one in a very different timezone I´m quite okay to join the threads later.
Say, when *I* have an evening here and a glass of bubbly in my hand..:)

Keavy McGee

So am I right that faunabay, tarot4fun and Keavy can *theoretically* launch the VSG party tomorrow night, but that means it is Hemera's morning, which may not be good for her. 6PM here would be 9PM EST and would that be 5am for you, Hemera?

Lucky Lori Ann, Grip and Alan haven't specified yet if this will work for them at all...it's the start of the week so people may not have had time to get online for pleasure yet :D

Shall we wait for say, overnight (here, LOL), and then decide? What say you, ladies?

Grip Dellabonte

Hey, all!

I had to wait til I got through my crochet class today as we are all preparing for a big crafts show in early October. I knew I would be getting information that might be pertinent to this topic, so I thought it was better to wait til tonight to say anything.

I regret that tomorrow night I will be at my teacher's house knee-deep in paper, ribbons, glue, and pizza.

Normally weekday nights are good. I have kids that have school obligations at night during the week, but that usually only involves me dropping them off, and picking them up. I am not usually gone whole evenings. Tomorrow night is a rarity.

So, if you want to launch tomorrow night, that's fine with me. I will just try and jump in when I return - which would be about 9:30 PST. I probably would cave a half hour later, though! :D

So far, Wednesday and Thursday night looks good for me this week, but Friday through the weekend is bad.

After that, M/T/W/TH are all good nights for me. Friday and Saturday are generally DnD nights, so I am often not available then.

Hope that helps!

faunabay

Keavy McGee said:
So am I right that faunabay, tarot4fun and Keavy can *theoretically* launch the VSG party tomorrow night, but that means it is Hemera's morning, which may not be good for her. 6PM here would be 9PM EST and would that be 5am for you, Hemera?

Lucky Lori Ann, Grip and Alan haven't specified yet if this will work for them at all...it's the start of the week so people may not have had time to get online for pleasure yet :D

Shall we wait for say, overnight (here, LOL), and then decide? What say you, ladies?

You're right. I can do tomorrow night (tuesday), but then I'm out of it until next week. I'll check in tomorrow morning though and see what's decided. :)

tarot4fun

Will check back in the morning~ :)

:heart:

Hemera

Keavy McGee said:
SHemera's morning, which may not be good for her. 6PM here would be 9PM EST and would that be 5am for you, Hemera?

Probably something like that...:bugeyed:
I´ll see what I can do...