Will I see him again?

scorpiogirl

So a man I'm dating is leaving to find work in England as there are few jobs here in Italy. I'm so sad. But I asked a horary if I'll see him when he comes back. I know he's coming back but not sure if he'll stay long or go back.
I'm not too optimistic of the chart. I asked the question when moon was in Capricorn...so it definitely reflects my depressive state. I already feel we are doomed.
I am Jupiter in Libra and he is Mercury in Scorpio. Him in a fixed sign combust the sun, he has expressed he is scared to go and nervous.
We don't aspect. But moon in detriment is sextile him Mercury, but it's a 'bad' sextile. I think this sextile points to a yes. We are both received by Mars, which is situated in the 2nd house, not sure what this means. Maybe we'll see each other....

https://s17.postimg.org/vlme01tpr/IMG_0236.gif

CosmicBeing

1st house has Moon & Mars in it.
1st house is Saggittarius=Jupiter

Since you know him...I suppose 7th house will be used. 7th house is...Gemini=Mercury

Jupiter and Mercury makes no aspects...so could mean you two won't physically see each other.

Mercury is a planet of communication...so you two could be communicating. Jupiter also rules 3rd house...so might add an additional meaning to the planet showing communication on your part too.

Moon is the mind/mental state/emotional state.

Mercury (ML) is in 11th house...under scorprio....11th lord would be Mars and sits in 1st house.

Jupiter (you) in 9th house under Libra. 9th house can indicate education or maybe distance. Libra is classically a 7th lord ruler...and scorpio is a classically a 8th lord ruler...so that original house meanings may apply a bit, but I am not sure so why I am not touching on it.

I think you two will still be friends, but I am doubtful you two will physically hang out with each other. I heard horary at best can only predict up to a year. The Moon being in detriment and being in first house (not conjunct with 11th lord) may be showing something more about your feelings/state of mind toward what is happening.

**I think I have read an article that is one planet is in a different house and the sun is in the following/preceding house..the combustion is not as strong...but I only read that once..haven't seen it mention like that since.**
If the combustion does still have the same strength it can just merely mean you won't physically see him.. you could still be in communication.

Well take my translation with a grain of salt. Best of luck!

scorpiogirl

Cosmic Being!
Thank you soooo much. I just saw this.
Quesisted may not be traveling after all. But I'll update for learning purposes.

Sharla

He is placed in the 11th house being a succedent house, and also in a fixed sign. This could also be showing his hesitation and that he ends up staying.

Also in regards to this question, wouldn't the MC be important to have aspects to it, as the moons not aspecting the mc, and neither is himself (mercury).

Also the angles are on cardinal and mutable, and if he was 100% going, i'm sure there would need to be some fixed angles.....i think he won't end up going.

scorpiogirl

He is placed in the 11th house being a succedent house, and also in a fixed sign. This could also be showing his hesitation and that he ends up staying.

Also in regards to this question, wouldn't the MC be important to have aspects to it, as the moons not aspecting the mc, and neither is himself (mercury).

Also the angles are on cardinal and mutable, and if he was 100% going, i'm sure there would need to be some fixed angles.....i think he won't end up going.
Thanks for looking Sharla.
We talked last night ... he has booked the ticket but hasn't paid it in full, only paid the minimum.
He has shown hesitation to go, because it's expensive and he has applied for a job here.
So still waiting.
I'll update if anything happens.

CosmicBeing

Cosmic Being!
Thank you soooo much. I just saw this.
Quesisted may not be traveling after all. But I'll update for learning purposes.

Interesting...wonder if the 11th lord in the first house has a different meaning then.