Ideal lover/perfect match spread

rcb30872

Hi everyone

Although this can be to see the qualities of an ideal lover, it can be used for a current lover, or can be used for any sort of relationship for that matter, for example, a family member, a friend, etc.

****1***4***
***2*****5**
**3*******6*
***7**8**9**

1: Your emotional qualities
2: Your mental qualities
3: Your spritual qualities
4: You ideal lover's emotional qualities
5: You ideal lover's mental qualities
6: Your ideal lover's spiritual qualities
7: Your and your ideal lover's emotional bond
8: Your and your lover's mental bond
9: Your and you lover's spiritual bond

As always, you can adjust it to your specific requirements if you so desire!

Bec

WalesWoman

Oh I like this... it's giving me ideas for expanding on it's possiblilities... since ideal and real are often at odds.

Phantom Goddess

Bec did a reading with this spread on me and it is a very enlightening thread. :)

Phantom Goddess

This also went into my tarot notebook :D

Dylan Natare

rcb30872 said:
Hi everyone

Although this can be to see the qualities of an ideal lover, it can be used for a current lover, or can be used for any sort of relationship for that matter, for example, a family member, a friend, etc.

****1***4***
***2*****5**
**3*******6*
***7**8**9**

This is excellent. The layout looks somewhat like a heart to me, but upside down. I think I will turn the heart upside up and try it out.

Dylan

cookie17urs

Can't wait to try this spread out.
I have so many 'ideal' partners/lovers- Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp- a couple of footballers-am in England- from my favourite team, to name but a few but none my dear husband seems too keen on me getting to know! LOL!
Still it will be interesting to try the spread with him too.

Reverie

I too just did this spread :)

It's a lot of fun and quite enlightening to hear about my qualities as well as my ideal partner's!

Mine came up as all court.
Very interesting!
May post it in "your readings"!

Thank you :)

rcb30872

Dylan Natare said:
The layout looks somewhat like a heart to me, but upside down.
Oh wow, didn't realise that, that wasn't the intention, thanks Dylan.

cookie17urs ~ yeah I have a few, um, Colin Firth, Ewan McGregor, just for starters, as for me not much into football, soccer, rugby or anything like that, a few tennis players maybe....... :p

Thanks cutiecutie, all courts, wow, that must have been a bit difficult.

:love:

Bec

violin.parke

Fascinating, 6/9 major arcana...
The mental bond was very interesting (moon) would be kind of cool if that came up for spiritual...

ananda

Thank you for sharing this spread. I had a very insightful reading, shocking even. What I thought was behind me appears to be returning.

I also used the followup reading for timing purposes. The first cards drawn were applicable for each shuffle - season, week, and day. I always read the card beneath the deck to assess the mood and that was in alignment as well. I have definitely saved this spread for future use!

~ananda