no cards on hand

Pocono Platypus

My Tarot cards are in storage, plus I am not very experienced in their use, plus I prefer to keep my interest in Tarot private, as in not leaving the cards on the kitchen table and then my girl friend will ask me curious questions.

So how can I do an exchange using just the Internet?

MantraTarot

My Tarot cards are in storage, plus I am not very experienced in their use, plus I prefer to keep my interest in Tarot private, as in not leaving the cards on the kitchen table and then my girl friend will ask me curious questions.

So how can I do an exchange using just the Internet?

this is a good site a lot of people use:

http://www.facade.com/tarot/

if you own a smartphone you could also download a tarot app. some are free.

celestial

How accurate have you guys found computer generated spreads to be?

I've dabbled with several, and some seem more accurate than others, but it seems like unless you can hand select the cards from a fanned deck, it's really just pretty random. I'm curious about your thoughts.

Lilmz84

I like phuture for a digital deck, the cards are shuffled and spread out so you can choose them yourself rather than generating a reading.

seeker7

I've dabbled with several, and some seem more accurate than others, but it seems like unless you can hand select the cards from a fanned deck, it's really just pretty random. I'm curious about your thoughts.

I found that when I did a thread telling people it was internet readings their feedback was mainly that it didn't resonate a lot but when I haven't told people the feedback really surprises me at how well they find the readings had resonated! Hahah!!

It's all in our minds is my theory!!

Also I find the automatically generated ones yo be more "accurate" but not so my h the ones I pick from fanned cards!

CherryBlossom14

I find digital decks to vary in their accuracy. I agree that the fanned decks are more accurate than the ones where you just think while it "shuffles" and lays out the cards. But overall? I find physical decks MUCH more accurate.

I understand the need for tarot privacy. I don't tell most people I use tarot as a lot of people get judgey about it. But is there a place you can keep them at home that your girlfriend probably wouldn't find them? I just know I am so much more connected to my physical deck(s). But I also have the luxury of living alone and nobody I don't want to know about it will see them or me using them.

Mimini

I am responding to Celestial, I dont think they work. I think its better to give the cards your energy so they feel committed to you and vice versa.

gregory

You could download orphalese, FREE, which comes with a couple of decks built in:

http://www.orphalese.net

Then use it to do a reading - there are a number of ways to do that. But at least it doesn't give you meanings (unless you ask it to) so it is kind of like using your own coffee table on screen. It's the best I can think of for actually DOING readings on line rather than getting them from someone else - which is a "no fair" thing for an exchange. (Apps are something else, if you have a suitable gadget. They'd work too)