The Tea Leaf Fortune Cards

Essjay

Have these gone OOP again? I still haven't bought them and now they are a ridiculous price on Amazon and unavailable of BD!

ETA: Have read back (which I should have done first!) and see US Games have them in stock. Does this mean they may be distributing them worldwide perhaps?

Le Fanu

I got mine from the BD last Thursday so if they're not in stock there, they should be back in some time soon!

Essjay

I got mine from the BD last Thursday so if they're not in stock there, they should be back in some time soon!

Thanks Le Fanu :D Have put a notification up so fingers crossed!

Dogs&Coffee

Just got my set yesterday! I was going to do an unboxing but I got too excited and tore into them today... darn you snow storm boredom. So I guess it'll be less an unboxing and more a first impressions video.. I like them so far. My only complaint is the thin cardstock (which I get because 200 cards is quite a lot, but still...) and the organza bag... I can see using a bag to shuffle these, but it would need to be a lot larger and less Cheater McPeterson see through...

Essjay

These are back in stock at Book Depository in case anyone else is looking for them. Quite a good price too - certainly beats the £100 being asked by secondary sellers on Amazon! I have bought my copy so now just to wait for delivery.