Aquarius and Libra

Trinity

Hi All,

I am interested in beginning a relationship with a guy who is a Libran (I'm an Aquarian). My mother has informed me that this is not a very good match.

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me.

His b'day is 23rd September 1979.
My b'day is 13th February 1983.

Any help on this matter would be very much appreicated.

Regards

Trinity

Minderwiz

In general - but very general there is compatibility here but Sun signs are only one element, though an important one, in determining compatibility - it's like saying we are compatible because we both like the same sort of music - there are more things to consider.

For an Astrologer at least three key features would be necessary - Sun, Moon and Ascendant signs and for these we really need both the place of birth and as good an estimate of the time of birth as possible.

Have you any information on times and places for both of you?

Trinity

For an Astrologer at least three key features would be necessary - Sun, Moon and Ascendant signs and for these we really need both the place of birth and as good an estimate of the time of birth as possible.

Hi Minderwiz,

He was born at 4pm, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.

I was born at 9.12pm, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Trinity

Minderwiz

Ok Trinity,

You have a Libra Ascendant and both Sun and Moon in Aquarius - so you were born just after the New Moon, which occured on your birthday.

Your boyfried is not what he appears to be LOL

He is actually a sun sign VIRGO - born in the dying hours of the sign. The Sun entered Libra that year on 23 September at 15:15 GMT - given the ten hour difference in time this would be around 1:15 a.m on the 24th in Brisbane.

His Ascendant is Pisces and his Moon is in Libra. Like you he was born at the time of the New Moon though in his case a couple of days afterwards.

As well as the Moon in Libra he also has Mercury, Venus and Pluto so he actually does have a strong Libra component.

His Libra Moon and planets and your Aquarius Moon and Sun will certainly get on well together. His (just) Virgo Sun will mean that he is likely to be a bit more fussy, worry a bit more and be more inclined to plan and control things than a Libran would be. You might also find he can be a rather more dependant on feelings and instincts than you might expect - for a strongly air person like you it might be something that you feel a little uncomfortable with.

However his Libra Moon is conjunct your Ascendant which is an excellent sign for relationships. His Ascendant falls in your fifth House of romance, again another good sign.

Your Moon is also near his Ascendant and your Sun trines his Moon and his Mercury trines your Sun - you feel comfortable together and communicate well together . You come out with a good compatibility index so it seems a good match