Astrology & Psychic Ability

stardancer

I have a Sun Neptune conj and the first subjective impact I ever had from it, was a strong (sometimes annoyingly so) empathic response to people and things. I also think Neptune is associated with spirituality, psychic ability, intuition and the creative arts; if my life has anything to say about it. I'm interesting in all these things. It may also depend on other aspects in your chart, and which way you feel is right to go.

Michael

Thank you all for your replies, but I feel I'm getting way out of my depth now. lol I have a very slight interest in astrology, i.e. have a lot of books on the subject and have drawn up a few birth charts but it is getting way above my head now. :D

I have a lot of admiration for those people who devote what seems to be a LOT of time to this subject, as it seems it would take up all of my spare time that I'd never be able to concentrate on anything else. :)

I used to think astrology was pretty easy, but I've seen the light now.

Michael :D

clarity

Any of the water signs in the chart will enhance psychic abilities. The moon in positive aspect to a water sign in Sun or Neptune. And surprisingly, very often Libra.

I consider myself intuitive but I'm a Taurus without any of these.

leephd

Ties?

Interesting story, Dave, and I loved the "ties" bit. I believe that so much of both astrology and Tarot derive from patterning ability: the ability to observe meaningful "coincidences." Long before the Babylonians developed the birth chart, they had developed and integrated the idea that *every* deviation from the norm was potentially a message from the gods: hence divination. And being a message from the gods, these omens were potentially important. And that's the second trick, isn't it? First see the connection, and then pay attention to it!

huredriel

Hmmm so a Cancer Moon would fit in nicely with a Scorpio Neptune :)

mingbop

Michael, son. I think if you're psychic then sooner or later you will know, without having yer chart read !

Cassie Priam

psychic ability potential

Hello, I am new to this forum. My interest is karmic/spiritual astrology.
I hope to learn and contribute if I can.

There are a number indications in the natal chart of psychic/clairvoyant ability.

Look for any of the following: (orbs can be wide)

2H Neptune
Neptune aspects to Venus, Mercury, or the Moon.
Moon, Mercury, Venus in Pisces
Pluto contacts to the moon

Hope this helps you!

Cassie