BBC getting harder to find

Celice

Wow I just noticed the deck is out of stock on Amazon.com... (but still pretty cheap from Amazon marketplace sellers) if anyone was considering buying it they might want to snag a copy before it becomes hard to find. I think MRP is eventually going to reprint it but who knows when and I'm sure it won't be like the first edition or come with a book.

I just got the set recently and love it! I never would have thought cats in clothes would be my thing but both the deck and book are so well done! Although some people say they don't like the borders I think it goes well with the baroque feeling of the deck.

gregory

It is WONDERFUL - and I THINK still available on bookdepository.....

Celice

I've never seen the second edition, I guess without borders? I really love the first edition though!

Good to know it is still on bookdepository.

strings of life

^ The 2nd edition has cream borders (and the Gold has the same type). I do live the flowery borders in the 1st edition, and I'm finicky with borders. I, too, think that they add to the Boroque theme.

Uh, uh, do I sense the eventual MRP OOP status and BBC decks going for extreme priced at some point? I have one set (1st.) and the Gold, and that suits me fine.

There's something about the cats. Indeed!

gregory

Second edition already goes for silly money - I don't know anywhere you can still get that !

baba-prague

A wholesaler just put in an order for ALL the kits we have left - not that there were many. So we are now out of all versions.

We do hope to reprint the second version. Although knowing the way we do things (which is far from efficient but still :) ) it will probably change a bit yet again. I sort of hope not though.

And if anyone mentions yellow dresses...})

Marcia959

*withdrawing dress color post* =)

Le Fanu

Oh but it's worth every penny!

And those floral borders are just perfect. I can SO see why they did them. I also have the Gold edition and it feels like a different deck (as I'm sure the 2nd edition does). Still fantastic, but so different without those borders.

This deck - when it's gone - is going to be one of the real, biggie desirable MRP decks. Just watch...

martyn_uk

:)

I managed to grab a set from book depository on Sunday so it should be here any time now.I already have the deck from when it first came out but I always wanted the book too.So glad I've managed to track it down :)

Altena

Speaking of which, does anyone know specifically where I can get a hold of the second edition(this is the one with the cream border, not the floral one, right)? I do have the kit with the floral borders and the gold edition, but it would be nice to have the last one as well :)