Dark Fairytale Tarot- LoS

garmonbozia

I tried that already and only find the same 4 or 5 card images.

Metafizzypop

I found a little something here:

http://archertarot.wordpress.com/

Scroll down a bit to get to the cards.

Then, scroll down some more and check out the gypsy caravan. I don't know about y'all, but I know I want one.

garmonbozia

lol, me too, but I don't have the space in the yard for one.

as for the cards, those are the only five card images i could find besides the generic one that appears on all the websites to order it.

So far, I am not impressed by them, but it's hard to base my opinion on a whole deck based on so few cards.

Penthasilia

If there are any specific cards anyone would like to see- let me know and I can take a photo.

Though, again, per my first post- if I would have seen all the scans, I may not have bought the deck- the CGI not being my fav and all. But using it is a completely different matter!

:)

Let me know- I am happy to share.

:D

Shade

I want one! That Magician is hot. And does that King of Wands look more than a little like Theoden from The Two Towers? Is it just me?

Tarot Fairy

If there are any specific cards anyone would like to see- let me know and I can take a photo.

Though, again, per my first post- if I would have seen all the scans, I may not have bought the deck- the CGI not being my fav and all. But using it is a completely different matter!

:)

Let me know- I am happy to share.

:D

I would loveeeeeeee to see the Moon and Hermit card if you want to share?

garmonbozia

thanks, nemodomi!

I really like The Fool card, but it doesn't feel like a Fool card to me. I can't say that a single one of those wand cards does anything for me.