Dark Fairytale Tarot- LoS

Tarot Fairy

:D

I have attached 2 pics- one has the Moon and Hermit cards.

The other has 2 of my favorites- the Queen of Swords and Death.

Enjoy!

:)

Love the scans, I have the feeling that this deck is just my cup of tea :)

ghost271

Im still on the fence but that QoS reminds me of a very NAUGHTY woman i used to date ;-0

Penthasilia

Is that Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp?

That death card is nice. and creepy.

lol, I should have read down a couple more posts before posting my last post.

There are 3 cards that have to pass the test for me to like a deck- Death, the Queen of Swords, and the Star.

This deck passed with flying colors.

I LOVE the death card. My other favorite was the death card in the Anna K- but he has nothing on this one. That top hat and smirk- and Johnny Depp yumminess- yup! This deck is a keeper. ;)

Though, the death card alone would do it for me! })

HOLMES

what i found interesting

when i heard the dark fairytale tarot,,
i thought instantly looking at the imagery through the title that we were going to get dark versions of what fairy tales we have..

after looking at what i can find, it would appear it is new fairy tales that is dark in nature.
"In the realms of Fairy inspiration and answers can be fond. Whatever you seek, it's here. Tales of old, dark and horrorifying, as well as the courage to face our dragons and run dangerous quests. Explore the dark faery realm and fin you deep hopes and devastating fears."

it is great artwork much in the vein of my favourite decks, picture key, tarot of elves etc.

i most especially is looking forward to the tales of old, expecting there would be one or two dark takes on old standby, is that how you read it?.

Penthasilia

when i heard the dark fairytale tarot,,
i thought instantly looking at the imagery through the title that we were going to get dark versions of what fairy tales we have..

after looking at what i can find, it would appear it is new fairy tales that is dark in nature.
"In the realms of Fairy inspiration and answers can be fond. Whatever you seek, it's here. Tales of old, dark and horrorifying, as well as the courage to face our dragons and run dangerous quests. Explore the dark faery realm and fin you deep hopes and devastating fears."

i most especially is looking forward to the tales of old, expecting there would be one or two dark takes on old standby, is that how you read it?.

It isn't a dark take on old fairy tales. I thought it would be as well- but this is actually a deck for exploring the dark side of the fairy realm. It has a completely different feel and is fabulous- but not the dark side of fairy tales.

Le Fanu

Saw it in stock at Tarot Chest. Couldn't resist. (Didn't I say I was going to give this one a miss?) Makes up for the Ghosts & Spirits Tarot I couldn't get.

Last one })

Now "out of stock" mwahahaha..

Aurora369

I ordered mine from Book Depository. They alerted me that it was in stock. Have not checked to see if it is still in stock.

Le Fanu

I ordered mine from Book Depository. They alerted me that it was in stock. Have not checked to see if it is still in stock.
*backing away* <crossing self> Book Depository? Beware. Await ye the cancelling email.

I'm so looking forward to receiving this one. I have seen minimal scans so it's a largely unknown quantity. Opening it up will be just like the old pre-internet days, being able to "ooh!" and "ahh!" at the surprises!