Prisma Visions

Laura Borealis

Oh, the silver looks amazing.

I want this deck, hopefully after Christmas I can rake together the cash. I love the landscape aspect with the suits, the continuous scene. I was going to do that with my own deck (the one I'm always saying I'm going to create). The first deck I saw that formed a continuous scene with the suits is the Eisbergfreistadt (playing card art deck). I finally got one (thank you Wu!) and I kind of need this one... :p

rylla

If you have this info pls share: what are the sizes of the cards??

Thanks.

thirdlibra

Delayed shipping. I want it nooooooow! *stamps feet*

mah jong

Anyone who has the deck, or gets it this month, pretty please post a review!

Dark Victory '39

as long as we seem to be putting in requests

anyone who gets this will you post about if the size of the figures seems big enough in the swords suits? Like the 4 of swords. I had the Light Visions, and one of my complaints was that some of the details, such as butterflies in the swords courts, were v. small; i'm guessing w/ the color this will seem like less of an issue, bc one will be able to tell right away that they're butterflies. I'm thinking it will probably help that the minors will be borderless (perhaps upping the size of everything a tad)-- if memory serves in Light Visions the whole deck (not just majors) had a border, which seemed an odd choice given the four suits individual panoramas.

I feel like i probably should trot my sorry self over to the de-enabling thread. I had the L. Visions, sold it, and have never regretted selling it, and here i am toggling and sighing and anticipating and totally unsure about prisma. But the colors, especially using color in the wands seem to make it so much more legible. (It's not that you couldn't tell what was going on in the black and white (sepia and cream) other version, but those split seconds each time of remembering what one was looking at seemed to hamper my intuition; and its such an imaginative otherworldly deck, and i just love Eads work. Hickory dickory dock.

Aeric

A December 8th email stated that delays at the manufacturer have pushed all deliveries to January. James would rather get a perfect quality deck than sacrifice quality for the rush. He promises he did everything in his power to avoid extensions, but the fault appears to be with the printer.

MagsStardustBlack

Iv been on kickstarter and trying to figure out how to buy or pre-order this deck. I can't see any option for pre-order???

I like the first edition set with the box ect.... But how the heck can I pre-order it?? Anyone, know please. On his site is the standard version, for 40$ or something like that , feeling really stupid.

gregory

As I recall (it's a long time since I backed it) the box was one of the options when you selected a level for backing it. As far as I can see, if you want to get the box, you can still back it at the $80 level, even though it is fully funded... That way you also get a print. Or for $95 you get TWO decks in boxes. But they might both be in one box - that's not clear... But the website says it comes in a two part box, so

You got to PREorder by backing it. :D