What deck are you using now 2015

feynrir

I can't get enough of Rosetta Tarot. I find its images to be beautiful, evocative, meaningful, and educational.

Hear, hear :) I love the Rosetta too.

I'm currently using my ISIS TdM deck the most, with the Thoth about tied.

Then it's the always trusty Deviant Moon and the underappreciated Dreaming Way.

Snowhunter

I just finished a month-long one deck challenge with Shadowscapes so I'm cycling through all my decks. I just put Dame Darcy's Mermaids under a pile of books to flatten them out (They came slightly warped. Nothing too bad but it was enough to be distracting). I'll be focusing on the Smith-Waite Tarot though for the next month but this time I'll allow myself different decks when I feel drawn to them.

Metafizzypop

Am using the much-maligned Sacred Art Tarot.

EarthAngel2911

Am using the much-maligned Sacred Art Tarot.

I have heard negative comments about this deck as well, but I always got very good readings with it and really grew to love it. Maybe I had such good luck because I bought it at my first Readers Studio in 2008, but whatever the reason, it holds a special place in my heart. :)

Nina*

I constantly shift between:

Original Rider Waite
Wild Unknown (it's just fabulous, but I occasionally miss ''real'' tarot images)
Dreaming Way
Gypsy Palace (which I finally ''get'' after speaking to Kelly-Ann from The Four Queens about it)

Right now I can't decide which one is better.

Cocobird55

I'm working with my new Mucha. I like it very much.

December_Empress

Secret Tarot this week.

cardwitch

I'm rotating a lot, as usual, but my main reading deck for now is Piatnik TdM. Love it. :heart:

Same!

That's been my primary reading deck since November, and I feel like I could read with it forever (I even ordered a second copy just for back-up). These days I only read with a TdM deck or the Thoth or playing cards, though that might change when I finally get my hands on the Sun and Moon Tarot and the Deviant Moon.

I also might pick up the Pamela Smith Commemorative Set, which could reignite my interest in the RWS. A lot about my Tarot practice could change this year, is what I'm saying. I should update later in the year when I've made up my mind :D

Padma

Using all of them, a different one every day.

Hathor

It's been a while since I've played with the Elf of Heaven tarot. Pulled it out of my tarot chest a little while ago.