"BRuT" A Modern Tarot by Uusi

Piasabird

Dare I say, very architectural, very "City of the Big Shoulders!" Beautiful. Congratulations! One Chicagoan to another.[emoji100] (For the Windy City[emoji3])

SarahJoy

Beautiful! I look forward to seeing more.

Laura Borealis

I love the cards - gorgeous! The name makes me think of men's cologne.

Uusi

Dare I say, very architectural, very "City of the Big Shoulders!" Beautiful. Congratulations! One Chicagoan to another.[emoji100] (For the Windy City[emoji3])

Hi Piasbird! Always great to get a congrats from a fellow Chicagoan, thank you!

Uusi

Beautiful! I look forward to seeing more.

Thank you, Sarah! You can seem more of the deck on April 18th when it goes live on Kickstarter –*hope to see you there!

Uusi

I love the cards - gorgeous! The name makes me think of men's cologne.

Thanks, Laura! And so funny about the cologne. I think there might be one with that name out there. Or am I thinking of the champagne?

nicky

posting to remind myself to check for the kickstarter !

Laura Borealis

Thanks, Laura! And so funny about the cologne. I think there might be one with that name out there. Or am I thinking of the champagne?

There's champagne and cologne both. And now a tarot! :thumbsup:

Thoughtful

l really look forward to seeing more of the cards. The cards shown in the first post are lovely, the warm colours of beige, brown, and cream are right up my street, a lovely restful colour palette for the eyes which would allow the intuition lots of room to be heard.
It would certainly complement the colouring and appeal l have for my Roots of Asia. When l first started out with tarot l went for the big bold colours, now l like the cool/warm restful colours.
Please keep us updated :thumbsup:

FLizarraga

A member here who shall remain nameless --simply because I don't remember who it was :bugeyed:-- turned me on to Uusi decks.

Although I don't really have a use for playing cards, I couldn't resist and bought the Pagan, and I must say the quality is staggering --such elegance in the colors and design, such imaginative court cards. And what cardstock!

So I eagerly await that Tarot, Linnea. I would have bought it sight unseen, but the peek makes me want it ever more... :D