Aries points negatively aspected.

Thepowerofh

Ive found no information of Aries Points negatively aspect ing themselves. Any basic conjecture would be appreciated and I'm also going to include what I've found and my chart if anyone would care to enlighten me. I've figured it mostly out but I'm not sure how the ap or houses would affect the last two :

Sun: cancer 2 degrees in 7th house
Neptune: Capricorn 2 degrees in 1st house
MC: libra 0 degrees in 10th

My MC squares both my Neptune and Sun. My Sun and Neptune are in opposition.

I read harsh aspects to MC often make individuals who push through to success.

I read Neptune square MC in first house could be someone whose "out with the fairies" attitude inhibits, beauty pushing one to an uncomfortable level of success or they may have something hold a career back Stevie wonder having disability or bill Clinton having a sex scandal as an example. ( their examples and I'll def be sure to watch out for that, lol)

I don't have any info on the houses which may clarify(?) but I know a sun opposition Neptune may be someone who is a day dreamer, struggles with being more than what reality expects or is expected, often trusts others too readily.

No house info again but I know sun square MC may again be problems with authority, hard time reaching for success because parental figures are often intimidated by their knowledge.

Can anyone give any deeper insight? I'd greatly appreciate you and your time. Thanks in advanced!

Blessings ✌️✌️

Chanah

When you say Aries point, are you speaking of the spring equinox, a sidereal vernal point, or something else?

I've never heard it in the context you're writing it.

Thepowerofh

From what I've gathered, Aries point is when a planet lands within 3 degrees of 0 degree libra, 0 cancer, 0 Capricorn or 0 Aries. When positively aspected it's supposed to manifest with intensity from your inner world to the outer world. There wasn't a whole lot of information. It was pretty much the two pages I saw recycled on the net.

Minderwiz

Thepowerofh said:
Ive found no information of Aries Points negatively aspect ing themselves.

Strictly speaking the Aries point (there is only one) is 0 degrees Aries. Even more strictly speaking I should qualify my statement in brackets to read 'there is only one per zodiac' (as not only is there the Western Tropical Zodiac but a host of slightly varied sidereal zodiacs). I'm guessing from the context of your other points that you have read this in the context of Modern Western Astrology and so you are referring to the Tropical Zodiac.

Having said that, the other three Cardinal Signs, (Cancer, Libra and Capricorn) form the four Cardinal Signs of the zodiac and therefore 0 degrees of each sign could be referred to as a Cardinal point. In Hellenisitic Astrology they were referred to as the Tropical Signs (together with Aries.) They signify change or movement (Medieval Astrology referred to them a Moveable Signs) - they indicate new beginnings but in all cases those beginnings don't guarantee conclusions or seeing things through. That requires Fixed Signs (whose terminology hasn't changed through the history of Astrology, which must show something about their nature LOL).

I'm not quite sure what you mean by your first sentence, But if I take it literally, there is information about negative aspects between planets at the degrees you refer to. They are straightforward squares and oppositions and would be interpreted in the standard way (though if the form a so called Grand Cross or a so called T Square many Modern Astrologers would add additional information. I don't use aspect patterns but you might read up on those. There's a caveat though. Aspects patterns should not involve points, such as the MC. That's because the MC can receive an aspect but it cannot cast an aspect. The pattern therefore breaks down. The same applies to the Ascendant which you don't give but is probably in late Gemini (because you didn't include it in the aspects).

You have only two planets here (one of which, Neptune, I treat as highly dubious but I'm in a smallish minority). Both are in angular houses and are dynamic, showing where you have abilities to get things done (relationships 7th and your own self (assuming we can ever treat Neptund as dynamic, from modern descriptions).

It's difficult to go beyond that without the full chart but rather than Neptune, as a primary factor, you should be looking at the Ascendant and the Moon, as, together with the Sun, they form the three most important placements in your chart. Thereafter, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn should be examined before you get to that Neptune. Their placements and aspects, like those of the Moon, will give you the context to look at the Sun/Neptune opposition.

Thepowerofh

Thank you so much minderWiz! That's the exact clarification I was looking for!! Blessings to you both✌️