Tarot of Brass and Steam

Deanne

Has anyone seen this yet?

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...ass-and-steam-a-steampunk-deck?ref=nav_search

It's a new steampunk themed deck being funded on Kickstarter.
I love the artwork so far - really hoping it reaches the first stretch goal so the whole deck will be fully illustrated (not really a fan of decorated pips).

I already have a Steampunk deck (Moore's) but I think this looks different enough that I won't mind having both! And the contribution amounts are quite reasonable.

Any thoughts?

ematuskey

Ha, this is awesome--this is my project, and I meant to get a post up here (I have a thread under tarot deck creation where I've been showing some of the pieces as they've been developed). But you beat me to it, for which I thank you. ;) Glad you like it--we're off to a good start!

gregory

Just backed it - it looks like postage is included which makes it a great price :)

ematuskey

Yeah--by making the KS just about the art, and leaving the production & mailing costs as a separate, privately-funded part of the project, I was able to set the reward tiers at friendly levels.

Serenia

I, too, appreciate the free international shipping! I just backed your project! :)

ematuskey

Woo-hoo! :D

tarotbear

Not 'into' Steampunk but this deck I like! Might even be able to try to fund it!.

VGimlet

Backed - very nice deck.

PirateQueen

I've backed it too. It looks like a great project - good luck!