DECKS you'd like to see in a POCKET version

greatdane

wouldn't it be lovely, Celticnoodle

To just have the decks without borders! I don't trim or round. I want a deck good to go out of the box. Easy to shuffle. Rounded corners. There are just so many LARGE size decks that would be fabulous in a pocket size. I love to sit and shuffle and if they're too big for my hands, they don't get shuffled nearly as often.

Catmoon

Morgan Greer
Druidcraft
Whimsical

In this specific order... Preferably with tin but would buy anyway if they were pocket without borders.

MoonGypsy

i also must agree about the DruidCraft. That would be gorgeous as a pocket
deck with no borders.

kalliope

Heh, greatdane, you started an almost identical thread back in early 2013 :laugh:
Decks you would MOST like in pocket size

I stumbled upon it yesterday when I was trying to find that old discussion about that first person who trimmed her M-G. I didn't find that, but I found this! :grin:

I voted for the Morgan Greer back then, too. I'm anxiously awaiting the PCS Commemorative in a tin to be released in the US because that's one of my favorites. ETA: I'd also like some pocket TdM options. I'm about to get the Noblet, but having the ISIS, CBD or Robledo available would be great.

There are some good recommendations in that old thread. I'll second some of them: Sheridan Douglas, Albano Waite.

Morwenna, I trimmed my Robin Wood, and now it's essentially a pocket size. But if you like the borders that doesn't help!

MoonGypsy

Heh, greatdane, you started an almost identical thread back in early 2013 :laugh:
Decks you would MOST like in pocket size!

i had to smile, because i just looked at that old thread, and top on GD's list back in 2013
was the Bohemian Gothic Deck; of course Baba Studios did since come out with a 3rd edition version in a mini deck. [smaller than a pocket]But they are close to being gone, if not already...

greatdane

what goes around, comes around :)

Only so many topics to swirl around. They all come back.

I had a chance to get the mini Bohemian Gothic, but there is a difference to me between minis and pocket size. I like decks larger than minis, but smaller than the larger decks. Part of it is the borders, although the Morgan Greer is borderless. It could be smaller.

Pocket size just seems the sweet spot as far as some decks. Easier to shuffle, but still big enough to see.

G6

Pocket size just seems the sweet spot as far as some decks. Easier to shuffle, but still big enough to see.

Agree. I like pocket the best although I have gotten used to mini decks because there are more in print.

Laura Borealis

I'd love a pocket, borderless Fey Tarot.

Calcifer

The Wild Unknown practically begs for a "pocket version" :thumbsup:
...and in May, I'll definitely be getting the PCS Commemorative....
Michael

Le Fanu

I never use mini decks. Just too small and unmanageable.

Great dane's right; pocket size is the pefect size.

I feel blessed as my favourites are already in pocket size -Thoth, Victorian Romantic, Bohemian Gothic and Tag's lovely Vandenborre. I have the standard plaid backed pocket RWS (older version) and it is the perfect size. I shall get the PCS deck but apart from this there really is nohing which I use long term which would demand a pocket version.

Plus there are decks that are not marketed as pocket but which to my mind essentially are, like the Noblet. That would be my pocket Marseilles of choice.