Sacred Bridges Tarot by Rachel Paul!

Maan

So happy to hear you got yours and like it so much.MoonGypsy!
Like Deserat i like to be surprised. But since im in europe and im not a very patience person i would love to see a picture of my personality and soul card the Empress please. And after seeing that i will stay away from spoilers. Although i will keep reading raving reviews in this thread 😉

MoonGypsy

So happy to hear you got yours and like it so much.MoonGypsy!
Like Deserat i like to be surprised. But since im in europe and im not a very patience person i would love to see a picture of my personality and soul card the Empress please. And after seeing that i will stay away from spoilers. Although i will keep reading raving reviews in this thread 😉

i will take a pic of the Empress for you, my friends. Check back in a few...

ETA: Here are 3 pics--the Empress and card back. Sorry about the glare.

Attachments

• sacred bridges empress 003.jpg
    sacred bridges empress 003.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 127
  • sacred bridges empress 005.jpg
    sacred bridges empress 005.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 132
  • sacred bridges empress 007.jpg
    sacred bridges empress 007.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 119

Tarotwolf

Moon Gypsy,
I noticed that some of the eyes are left blank on the artwork, how does that read in person? If you could post the Moon card that would be great. Her first deck was too violent and those creepy clowns not my thing; however, this new deck could be headed for my Etsy cart!

MoonGypsy

Moon Gypsy,
I noticed that some of the eyes are left blank on the artwork, how does that read in person? If you could post the Moon card that would be great. Her first deck was too violent and those creepy clowns not my thing; however, this new deck could be headed for my Etsy cart!

Hello my friend! This deck is inexpressible for me...i am still getting to know her...
i think each individual will have their own unique experiences. Everything about this
deck is working for me personally...it is quite intense in it's presence of character..in all
the best ways. i can say i find it...[i just must say so] very healing with a deeply authentic Voice.
i will post the Moon card in an hour or so...as we are about to have our dinner...

MoonGypsy

Here is the Moon Card for tarotwolf:

Attachments

• Moon-Sacred Bridges by Rachel Paul 001.jpg
    Moon-Sacred Bridges by Rachel Paul 001.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 132

Starri Knytes

Moon Gypsy,

To me the blank eyes show that you don't need eyes to see. It's time to engage your higher self/intuition/third eye/look inside, whatever direction your belief system and reading takes you.

Starri Knytes

My deck arrived today too!

MoonGypsy

My deck arrived today too!

Oh that is wonderful news, my friend! i am loving this deck so much...
An incredible healing tool it is! It just bristles with vibrancy...

MoonGypsy

To me the blank eyes show that you don't need eyes to see. It's time to engage your higher self/intuition/third eye/look inside, whatever direction your belief system and reading takes you.

Very well said, Starri! i quite agree, but couldn't express it...