How much does the Tarot of Delphi weigh?

Girl Archer

Hi y'all! :) I want to know the exact weight and contents of the Tarot of Delphi if I order it from it the website. I am having a friend of mine from the U.S. bring it to me so I can save the shipping costs, hence knowing weight of package is crucial.

Padma

Hi y'all! :) I want to know the exact weight and contents of the Tarot of Delphi if I order it from it the website. I am having a friend of mine from the U.S. bring it to me so I can save the shipping costs, hence knowing weight of package is crucial.

Why don't you ask the creator of the deck? She should have a "contact me" option on her website - then you will know the exact weight :)

Girl Archer

Why don't you ask the creator of the deck? She should have a "contact me" option on her website - then you will know the exact weight :)

Hi Padma :) I did that, however I think I got an automated message saying it will take a few days. Time is kind of, of the essence here since my friend has already began her packing. Hence I posted a query here.

Padma

I see! - if I had a scale, I would weigh mine for you! Sorry, and I hope someone can help!

MoonGypsy

i just checked on Amazon, and they give these details for the Tarot of Delphi:

Product Details

Series: The Fine Art of Contemplation
Cards: 80 pages
Publisher: Aello Publishing (2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0996097104
ISBN-13: 978-0996097109

Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 3.6 x 1.8 inches

Shipping Weight: 14.2 ounces

So, 14.2 ounces is the shipping weight

i don't know if that is with or without packing materials...

in a case like that, it might be safer to call it a lb...

JayBee

I happen to be going to my post office when it reopens at 2:30 (est) today, and I will take my Tarot of Delphi along with me to get weighed for you. If you get an answer before I'm able to post back, that's cool. Otherwise, I should have some information for you within a couple of hours.

Girl Archer

i just checked on Amazon, and they give these details for the Tarot of Delphi:

Product Details

Series: The Fine Art of Contemplation
Cards: 80 pages
Publisher: Aello Publishing (2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0996097104
ISBN-13: 978-0996097109

Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 3.6 x 1.8 inches

Shipping Weight: 14.2 ounces

So, 14.2 ounces is the shipping weight

i don't know if that is with or without packing materials...

in a case like that, it might be safer to call it a lb...

Thank you all for being so helpful :) Just heard from Janet that it is merely 411 grams, so it is all good :) I am putting in a generic thank you message because with this UC Mini browser, I am somehow unable to quote multiple messages at once and respond individually :(