Scorpio love triangles

Aulruna

As a statistician, I have to step in here...

I think I have read most of the relevant scientific works trying to find significant correlations between character traits and the main aspects of a natal chart. It could not be done. No wonder actually, a natal chart being a very complex thing with a lot of factors, and then you have genetics and ethnic background and individual family constellations all figuring into the equation, as well.

I don't know where you live, but in my region, brunettes outnumber natural blondes about 3:1 (my own rough estimate) which is still good, because the percentage in Europe is said to be around 16% (got this info from http://www.expeditionzone.com) of blonde women, most of them residing in Scandinavia.

So... there are just not enough blondes to go around ;-)

I have dark hair and my moon sign is Scorpio. My sun sign is Gemini, with a horrible reputation for cheating. Never cheated though, and never was the other woman (unless they kept it a perfect secret and I never found out). Same goes for my Mum, a Pisces with Scorpio rising. Does that prove anything? I guess this just is an indicator that I had a decent upbringing ;-)

memries

I am a Scorpio. I kind of object as I could lie, cheat and steal but I choose not to. Is that not the way with everyone else who makes a decision as to what kind of life they want to lead ?
Yes, I am a very passionate person but I am passionate toward those things I am interested in. People or causes. How come they never mention the commitment aspect of a Scorpio personality and the loyalty brought on by their passion for life and those they love ?
It is true men were attracted to me and I did not have long dark hair but my Mother told me..."you can pick up nothing anytime" so I was always very careful who I got involved with and that proved to be harsh but valuable advice.

Kissa

i am a scorpio, i am the other woman and i do have dark hair.

i have absolutely no idea how you came to that funny conclusion about scorpio love triangles but here are my thoughts: scorpios love complicated intense situation, they love pissing ppl and do forbidden things to make ppl mad. Scorpios love in a very intense way as well that can be hard to stand on a daily basis for their partner and finally Scorpios get bored easily or disappointed and once you've disappointed them it is hard to come back to their favourite ppl's circle, that's why the lovers thing-forbidden love-affairs stuff works well for Scorpios: their partner keeps the mystery longer...

at least that's how i experience it and i know some scorpios will say that they are not like this at all. i don't like so much when ppl say "scorpios" this or that, but it is true we all scorpios have something in common. i know of not so pretty scorpio women who have an incredible success with men because men are attracted by these women's s raw untammed energy. some guys with a very pretty blond wife a la Californian dream will take a wild brunette scorpio for a lover. there is life and death energy in scorpios that is a mystery and a source of attraction to many.

just read a very interesting thing about scorpios that really rang a bell for me: what scorpios want the most is also what they fear the most: a fullfilled, faithful, well-balanced relationship. and with their tendancy to play with fire and their taste for self destruction, many scorpios never admit to themselves what they really want and would rather keep playing naughty in doomed from the start kind of relationships.

once scorpios have tammed the beast inside or their inner demons and admit to themselves what they really want, they can work on a long-term happy love relationship.

goddessof1967

Morwenna said:
I guess this just is an indicator that I had a decent upbringing ;-)
I do object to this statement.

By implication do you suggest I had an indecent upbringing or am an indecent person? OR that all people involved in 'cheating' had 'indecent' upbringings or are 'indecent' people? I don't think you do mean that but your statement was possibly poorly thought through and appears as quite judgmental. Don't get me wrong, I am no angel when it comes to judging (as hard as I try not to) but 'indecency' is rarely a pure reason for doing things outside the social and cultural norms.

Individuals bring with them many things when they enter this life. A highly complex astrology chart is one of them as is karma, parenting, schooling, other adult influences, personality etc. etc.

Aulruna

Hi goddessof1967,

of course I did not mean that at all. I tried to convey this by the "wink emoticon". In fact I'm using a lot of irony, which unfortunately is not always successfully transported via a written medium like the web.

I had actually hoped my whole entry would come across as not dead serious, like with the "not enough blondes to go around" thing.

I was objecting against all kinds of stereotypes, because in fact a big percentage of people is part of a love triangle at some point in their lives. Meaning the colour of your hair has nothing to do with it. I know passionate blondes and brunettes that will bore you to pieces, so I can't accept hair colour has anything to with it in general...

So please don't feel I tried to criticize you, or even being the other woman. There are so many ways you can end up in a situation like that, and I could find myself as the other woman one day, too - believe me, I'm aware of it. But if I do, it won't be because of my sun sign or hair colour.

I think my statement "a natal chart being a very complex thing with a lot of factors, and then you have genetics and ethnic background and individual family constellations all figuring into the equation, as well" is very much equivalent to your last sentence, so I believe we are actually of a very similar opinion here.

Sorry again for not being able to make myself clear.

jayem

ahahahaha, gotta laugh at this...
im a scorpio gal, got the crazy dark hair, medium skin, and really blue eyes (ever notice most scorpios have striking eyes?)
i have to laugh because i was recently complaining to my friends that im never 'the girlfriend' but always 'the other woman'. every relationship ive been is (which is also a majority aries), they either were dating somebody at the time i met them, or they had just recently broke up. now, thats not to say im a man-stealer. i NEVER would be with somebody who is taken. i just find that wrong. but, theres been too many times where the guy has left the girl to be with me, and i get crazy ex-gfs ready to slit my throat.
i find it a curse. either that, or i have extremely bad karma...
my friends say its because im impulsive, untraditional with relationship values, and fun to be around.
but honestly, id like to be 'the girlfriend' atleast once...

DarkElectric

I am a Scorpio female. Jet black hair, grey/blue eyes. More often than I've cared to, I seem to be the chosen candidate for 'other woman' status, even though I am vehemently loyal to the person I am with, and won't cheat on them. Neither will I cause some loyal spouse/partner the grief and misery of discovering their chosen is having an affair. (Leaving polyamourous situations out of the picture, of course, because those are consentual by their nature.) I also seem to attract people wherever I go. I'd like to think it's my mysterious personality, although it always seems to end up being about whomever it is wanting to have lots of sex with the "Person" in personality. Who can blame them, though, honestly. Mmmmmmmmm. ;)

goddessof1967

Morwenna said:
Hi goddessof1967,

of course I did not mean that at all. I tried to convey this by the "wink emoticon". In fact I'm using a lot of irony, which unfortunately is not always successfully transported via a written medium like the web.

Sorry again for not being able to make myself clear.
Ah OK, I see. No worries Morwenna, I agree that it is really difficult to convey types of messages on-line, smilies don't always help out either ;).

Thanks for explanation.

jmd

In using tarot cards, or doing professional readings, I seldom ask (or am told) of the Sun (or Moon or other) sign of the people involved in a reading.

I suppose what I wonder here is twofold, the first is whether, of those readings referred to by mystic mal, whether it was independently known that the third person involved in such a triangle was had Scorpio (as their Sun Sign, I guess), whether it was this very 'third' person for whom the reading was, or whether it was read from the cards as though the person was a scorpio, rather than 'scorpionic'.

There is possibly an overlap of assumed characteristics between the scorpionic and the specifics involved in such a relationship, making the reading at hand seem to reflect the person as Scorpio, whether or not this was their Sun Sign.

Apocalipstick

mystic mal said:
Ive noticed if its the woman thats been cheated on the other woman nearly always has dark hair.
You know, considering most people in the world have dark hair, this doesn't seem like a persuasive argument for traits associated with infidelity.

Then there's some recent data showing the preponderance of affairs and illicit relationship is actually quite high.

The dissatisfaction that often leads to this kind of situation probably affects all those involved, not just Scorpios.

There may be other variables as well, such as a higher percentages of Scorpios, rather than say Leos (off the top of my head, not an actual assement of Leos!), who consult tarot readers, therefore the data presented here could be skewed.

So many variables. It seems rather like a blanket statement to associate dark hair, Scorpios and infidelity.

As for unconditional love, I'd assume most people, not just women, or Scorpio women, want this.