The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

All Is One

I have to say that a bat is mouselike to me, even in the pictures you showed, Feretian.

Besides, as someone said earlier, this might be the cool inside thing about the deck (one among many) that will make it even more special.

Bring on the bat. I can't wait to see it. 78 mice would be dull. 77 mice and one bat is cool.

All Is One

Ditto on the rat thing. My cards are odd enough that you should allow people to draw mice, rats or bats, if you accept my oddball drawings at all.

Cat*

Debra said:
Listen. Do you hear the pitter-patter of little feet running across the ceiling as I type this?
*snort* :laugh:

blackroseivy

Eh, batz REALLY do NOT look at ALL like shmice ('ceptin' their tails shmaybe)!! ;)

ETA - I mean their FACES - please!! :p

Netzach

blackroseivy said:
Eh, batz REALLY do NOT look at ALL like shmice ('ceptin' their tails shmaybe)!! ;)

ETA - I mean their FACES - please!! :p

Well their faces don't, certainly, but overall there is a resemblance I think.

Attachments

• bat.jpg
    bat.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 68

Netzach

And I have now finished painting my cards. All I have left to do is a bit of outlining and the titles. Hooray!

gregory

mythos said:
Excuse me while I turn away to slash my throat. I can't believe that I'll have to do them again - twice. I have neither the time nor the energy what with Mum nursing and my own health problems and a promised card for another forum.

Of course I WILL do them. How I don't know, but a promise is a promise, a commitment a commitment.

mythos
mythos - I did mine on paper and traced them onto the cards; then you only have to colour them. If yours are scanned to size, that is one way around it. Or if you trusted anyone on this thread to do it from those you've posted....

Jyscal

Netzach said:
And I have now finished painting my cards. All I have left to do is a bit of outlining and the titles. Hooray!
Same here! Just one or two things left to do, mainly on the LWB, but then i think i'me finished. I really can't wait to see how the whole deck turns out!

lark

Did my cards get to your house yet Feretian?

Netzach

I can't remember . . . are we meant to sign our cards?