The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

truelighth

I thought we were supposed to sign the cards with our username. At least, that is what I did.

Ravenswing

hi guys--

How in the world does anybody work with Sharpies?? They are so entirely unforgiving. Then again, I guess if I did a layout and popped it on my lightboard I might get somewhere with it.

Anyhow, I got through it and finished them up. Strength and the 5 of Wands.

enjoy
raven

Attachments

• strength.JPG
    strength.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 73
  • 5 of wands.JPG
    5 of wands.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 75

gregory

They're LOVELY ! Specially strength ! :thumbsup:

All Is One

Ravenswing.....good work. I hate sharpies too.

Someone I know told me that my Ace of Swords looks "penile.'"

How do you draw a sword of any kind without that element? Nobody wants a round sword. It must be longer than it is wide.

(Long live Freud.)

Netzach

I am just waiting for my signatures to dry and then I shall scan my cards and you will be able to see them . . . Please be kind . . .

Cat*

All Is One said:
Someone I know told me that my Ace of Swords looks "penile.'"

How do you draw a sword of any kind without that element? Nobody wants a round sword. It must be longer than it is wide.
It only looks penile (IF indeed it does, which I believe is much a matter of where the reader's mind is at - to me it looked a little floral, which I liked) because it's not pointed at the sword-tip end. :)

I also like your cards, Ravenswing. The cat paw intruding into the Five of Wands is great, as is the jumping mouse in the middle of that card. I do like that we're getting quite a bunch of black and white cards in this. :)

And for the record: I also signed my cards with my username.

Netzach

OK. Here's my two versions of the two of pentacles.

Attachments

• mouse.jpg
    mouse.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 74
  • mouse1.jpg
    mouse1.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 76

Cat*

Netzach said:
OK. Here's my two versions of the two of pentacles.
*squeal* :heart: I can't believe you did these with sharpies - they're great!