The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

gregory

cirom said:
This project is a great idea and I don't wish to undermine it, but I would recommend that any follow up one with a similar contribution from members should allow for different media to be used. I'm sure that members here if given a freer hand as it were, would come up with a wonderfull eclectic range of imagery, created from playdoh to cross stitch and more fully express their individual creativity. Those could then be photographed or scanned and then reproduced.. Just a suggestion.
As long as the finished cards ended up identical in "consistency". I recently received a collaborative deck where anything was allowed; I shall have to scan and reprint it to make it usable; cards are different thicknesses, some have fragile patches - and so on.... This way we are getting a deck that is truly handmade AND consistent.

By the way till Ferry gets back - I dug through the thread and note that FerryBerry has said she has received at least these:

gregory, 2 Wands from the mystery artist, debra, missycab, truelighth and Guiding Cauldron. No doubt there are others....

Aerin

Feretian said:
Well, far be it from me to turn an already-in-the-deck mammal away from the boisterous and lovely party this project has become...

The Bat can stay.

Do give it a clear LWB treatment though, won't you?

xxx

Oh thank you thank you thank you. Thank you.

Aerin xxxxxx and contrite

lark

Mine went out at least 3 weeks ago now...Feretian did you ever go to the post office?
Maybe they have a stack of envelopes there for you ...I put 3 stamps on mine, but maybe that wasn't enough.

Feretian

[size=+3]

Typo! Warning! Typo!

[/size]​

I meant I had received no cards in the past week.

gregory was First Mouse In.

Followed by Debra, missycab, Mystery Two of Wands, ciro, truelighth, Guiding Cauldron, Retrokat, and Keigh.

I sent a package across the country last month, and it took more than two weeks to get there. I was very sad because I hadn't insured it, and very relieved when it actually turned up on the person's doorstep. I'm assuming it's my own post that's the culprit. There have been issues in the past, but nothing has NOT GOT THERE yet. (Some things have been stolen off the post box, but that's because the carrier tied them to it. Big happy "Amazon" boxes disappear fast. That postal carrier no longer carries.)

blackroseivy

Aha, I'm wondering about Amazon too - I had a package disappear en route from them to me, not sure if it was actually en route that it went AWOL or if it WAS delivered. I complained about their BIG & OBVIOUS LOGO... Of course that is going to cause problems! I hope you bugged them too...

Back to your regularly scheduled topic, haha:

I am working on my Page finally! :D

I will postie results just as soon as he is presentable.

Keigh

Whew - I was sweating CAT-Sized bullets there for bit. :bugeyed: I'm so glad that my cards in your "inbox"!!!!
:D:D
Keigh

Oddity

*peeping in*

Hello! Just posting to say: hi, I'm still here :)
I lost track of the huge thread and couldn't keep up with it when it swelled to over a hundred pages, sorry. But I have made my cards! :D I'll see if I can post some scans later.
And Feretian, the cards should hopefully arrive at your place within a week or two, depending on how quick the postal services are. So everything is all right, and I hope I haven't caused anybody any worry about the cards (yet). I just lost touch with the thread is all.

Oh, and all you people who have made cards so far, what lovely, funny, cute cards you have made! Whoever gets these decks in the end will be very lucky indeed.

canid

I lost track/forgot too. Are there any cards left that need done?

Feretian

Welcome back, Oddity! Yes, it did get a bit chatty around here, didn't it?

Still, "EVERTYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW" is in Post #3.

Yes, there are some cards still up... you can choose to to make one version of these, or both.

(ie., "I'd like to do Temperance, but I only want to make one card. Someone else can do the other." or "I'll do two copies of the Eight of Cups.")

Here's what's available as of today:

Temperance, Eight of Cups, Ace of Wands

franniee

OK I will send mine off this week. I am sorry for the delay. Will someone PM me where to send the cards. I have more than 2, you know?

I am the Star.