The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

Keigh

I love this thread...everyone is so over the top that I feel quite at home and even (dare I say it) a tad boring! :bugeyed:

Feretian...I think the grid thing is a fabulous idea!!! My son just did that in art class. Now why didn't I think of that!!??!! (slaps self on side of head)...

Missy Cab - I love love love your little meeces!

Griz - I know you can get both red and black in super fine point sharpies cuz I have both. Not sure about other colors....but I'm off to shop for pens this weekend!!!

:love: you guys (I am using the terms guys as gender neutral! ;)).

GreenMoonBeam

Toutou much is happening :bugeyed: Here but not here just for the moment or
ten.
GMB!

Jyscal

blackroseivy said:
Now how can I compete with THAT?!...
amen! But alas... Never give up, never surrender!

blackroseivy

:laugh:

I have a shmousie image in my mind for my Page - I just am disappointed that I cannot use REAL velvet!

All Is One

If I didn't already say this: Missy Cab.....I just love the pictures you posted.

missycab

Thanks! :)

Now I have to think the keywords...

Aulruna

Missy... I want to adopt the mousie on your 5 of Pents... he looks so cold and miserable it just breaks my heart!! Great rendering!!

Well, I'm still nervous about my Priestess seeing what everyone else is doing. Also the clever ideas like the cheese labyrinth for the Wheel... when my own card is rather traditional.

But okay, I will have to show it eventually - so this is the b/w version I just finished. It is on the card already, though the borders don't show up in the scan.
I think I will only colour the pomegranate and the tiara and leave the rest as is...

Attachments

• nonny_hp_bw.jpg
    nonny_hp_bw.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 122

Feretian

*catches breath at first sight of priestess*

Alruuuunnnaaaa....

Don't sell yourself short, dearie.

She's wise and calm.

Another perfect card.

Can all you Domestic and International Mice see now how remarkable these decks are going to be?

p.s...look at the dainty stamped filigree background...

gregory

Wow Aulruna - she's lovely :D

How you going to get that filigree on to the card, she said, slack jawed.....

missycab

It's beautiful, Aulruna!!!

Thanks... yes, I also think that the 5 of pents needs a new home, poor thing.