The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

Feretian

Jyscal said:
im pretty sure mine looked like a cat at one stage...
Maybe that's why it looked "dazed and confused"?

:p:p:p

Tedious Tutorial® Number 147: "Growing the Best Varietal Roses for Mouse Float Construction"

All Is One

This tutorial will give you a chance to teach us how to make compost for the roses. I have this feeling there is a huge pile of maggoty compost somewhere around your house for all your projects!

But it must directly involve mice and I don't think there are any mice in your compost heap.

My problem with tutorials is not YOU, Feretian, but that I'm no good at taking instructions.

I'm trying to get better.

Jyscal

Feretian said:
Maybe that's why it looked "dazed and confused"?
:p:p:p
Tedious Tutorial� Number 147: "Growing the Best Varietal Roses for Mouse Float Construction"
i think so. She looked like she did'nt know what she was! I think its time to let the mouse in me come out......meow...er....squeak?

HudsonGray

Oh.....forgot, what's the due date?

(If we're gonna birth this deck, we need a due date!)

Netzach

FERETIAN . . . PLEASE NOTE: the thread has gone somewhat off topic onto rose petals and compost . . . AND I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!!

Also, if you seem to have drawn a rat you can turn it into a mouse quite easily by giving it bigger ears. Rats only have little ears. Mice have BIG ears . . . or bigger than rats, anyway. I have filched the attached drawing from a website called www.ratbehaviour.org, which also gives the following ways to tell a baby rate from a mouse:

Head
rat: short, stubby, broad, large relative to body
mouse: small, triangular, small relative to body

Muzzle
rat: large and blunt with wide muzzle
mouse: narrow with sharp muzzle

Ears
rat: ears are small relative to the head
mouse: ears are large relative to the head

Tail
rat: thick
mouse: thin

Tail/body ratio
rat: Tail shorter than body
mouse: Tail same length/longer than body

Feet
rat: Large relative to body, especially the hind feet
mouse: Small relative to body

Or, of course, you can just follow the instuctions in one of Feretian's tutorials.

Attachments

• RatMouse.jpg
    RatMouse.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 73

gregory

Netzach said:
I have filched the attached drawing from a website called www.ratbehaviour.org, which also gives the following ways to tell a baby rate from a mouse:
I am proud to say that whatever my deficiencies there are no rates on my cards :D

Which were just mailed along with a "form of payment" for postage..... (Orange, you said, dear ???)

moderndayruth

I got mail! :D An AT angel sent me the cards and instructions - you know who you are, thank you! :heart: Now off to do some creative work ;)
Love&Light
mdr

Netzach

gregory said:
I am proud to say that whatever my deficiencies there are no rates on my cards :D

Oops! :)

Jyscal

Here is my first basic sketch! It ages just to get this right. Its not the final version, but just an idea.

Attachments

• Non.jpg
    Non.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 92

Feretian

Five of cups! I don't know the astrological bits, so it's good to see the Scorpio reference. Two wholes (cheeses) at the top, their pieces below...I get the scales ref, but is that a lantern on the left? Fine start, Jyscal!