The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

Feretian

Alruna said:
The coloured version of the Nonny HP is finished!
Just a thought...do you have a very very light color that could go on the filigree background? Not the pillars, just the stamped part...I think it would bring out the fore ground.

Reddest pomegranate I've ever seen!

gregory said:
OK now - seriously - do you need new stuff (meesey WORDS) for mine then ?
Your words are the epitome of perfection.

Guiding Cauldron said:
i got the cards today and wil be getting my pens tommorrow so will try and catch up on this thread over the next few days too!
Hooray!
Now get to work.
I've seen what you can do...
Can't wait!

Sidhe-ra said:
I should try and get my cards done over the weekend, before I launch headfirst into work on the new deck! x

Nonny First!
Nonny First!
Nonny First!

If you start a new project, Nonny will end up under a pile of new paper!

Sqeeeak!

blackroseivy

Haven't even thought about what to do for my others - well, vague idea but I guess I'm not an ink fan, haha! :D

ETA - nevermind! :p haha

Debra

LOL Aulruna! I love that! I've got a piece of fruit on one of mine that's going to be red, too. I'm thinking red pen. Red nail polish is bold, bold!

I'm almost done inking a Kings of Wands on the ACTUAL CARD.

To get the sketch onto the card, I'm using the method someone here (who?) suggested. I rubbed a pencil lead all over the back of the sketch and then traced the outline onto the card, thus transferring the pencil marks, which I am now inking over with a "bic" brand sharpie-like pen.

*yikes yikes yikes gasp hyperventilate*

I had to take a break.

I tried probably a dozen themes and variations for each of the two Kings and I'm still not an artist.

Back soon I hope with a picture.

gregory

Debra said:
To get the sketch onto the card, I'm using the method someone here (who?) suggested. I rubbed a pencil lead all over the back of the sketch and then traced the outline onto the card, thus transferring the pencil marks, which I am now inking over with a "bic" brand sharpie-like pen.
Me me me me it was me. Yay, people who are crap at geography ! It did work, didn't it - so did I !

(I've done one good thing here, then.... :D)

Jyscal

The six of cups is nearly ready...but im starting to get cold feet again!! Ive got nonny looking a little more...er...mouselike!

Debra

LOL I felt much better about the "mousiness" of "my" mice when I realized that a whole big herd o' mouses kind of imparts mousiness to those in the middle....so being one of 78 mice cards will make each mouse card mousier that it would be on it's own.

If you know what I mean.

gregory

Mouse mouse mouse mouse mouse

*whistles* 3 blind mice - hey, there's 3 Swords right there poor things.....

Netzach

Debra said:
LOL I felt much better about the "mousiness" of "my" mice when I realized that a whole big herd o' mouses kind of imparts mousiness to those in the middle....so being one of 78 mice cards will make each mouse card mousier that it would be on it's own.

If you know what I mean.

Yes. On the other hand, the others may all be so good that mine sticks out like a sore thumb. Heigh ho . . .

Debra

NOT A COMPETITION! NOT A COMPETITION!

Ok. Here's King of Wands #1.

Divinatory meaning: Firestarter!

Attachments

• King of Wands compressed.jpg
    King of Wands compressed.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 102

Feretian

Wow.

That's one powerful card.

Why on earth are you worried about mouseyness?

It's really, really good.

((Debra))