The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

Debra

Well thanks Feretian. He started out as a blob and evolved.

Netzach

He is fabulous, Debra!

Debra

King of Wands #2.

Divinatory meaning: Firecracker!

Attachments

• King of Wands 2 compressed.jpg
    King of Wands 2 compressed.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 96

gregory

Debra - those are WONDERFUL :thumbsup:. SOOOOOO Mousey.

All Is One

Debra, I'm so knocked out!!!! Those are wonderful. I'm actually getting a lot of help from seeing other people's cards. I did a fast sketch of the three of cups and I decided I need a lot more tries. But the tutorials on drawing a mouse are great.

So for all my joking about the torturials, or torture-trials, I would like more.

The stamp idea is going to be helpful too. I like borders. I'm going to try at least one with a real border.

On the crazy side (well, you all knew it was coming) I did make a sculpy sword and bake it. I'm going to paint it.

I'm not closing any doors. I want all my options. I still like my drawing of the mouse with the sword, but I want something more sword, less mouse.

Did I mention I'm of the last minute persuasion?

I do have a great idea for the Hanged Mouse. But it's gonna need work.

Netzach

I have drawn a mouse which, to me, actually looks like a mouse! I think I may be getting somewhere!

Feretian

I have an acrylic spray listed for card-coating. I've experimented with pencil, charcoal, and colored pencil (which is the waxy kind). All hold up fine with the spray. I've scritched and rubbed to make sure it's strong and, of course, flexible :p

gregory

Have you tried on Sharpie ? In case it dissolves that ? (these "permanent" things have a nasty habit of reacting with other chemicals...)

Feretian

Oh, crap.

I wrote an answer to this but it's gone.

I wonder where I sent it.

Does a Sharpie card need to be sprayed?

The spray's at work...I'll try it in a day or two.

gregory

I dunno. I thought as the cards are a bit matte, you might spray them all so they all look alike ?