Sabian Symbols Study Group: Aquarius 25 - #325

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: AQUARIUS
Degree: 25
Number: 325

Symbol: A BUTTERFLY WITH THE RIGHT WING MORE PERFECTLY FORMED.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 324.jpg
    324.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 551

charmvirgo

Aquarius 25 A Butterfly With The Right Wing More Perfectly Formed

I believe this symbol means a transformation that is incomplete. The butterfly represents transformation and it has not perfected.
The final structure has not been reached.
More time may be needed.

This answer from the Sabian Oracle might be applied to questions where there is a factor of something unfinished, such as "is this the right time to decide something", or "is something ready or finished", or "has the outcome been decided", or you may get this symbol if it is too early to ask the question.

Distortion or mutation might be the caution side of things and/or that the transformation may not finish.

MCsea

charmvirgo - absolutely agree with what you say about this degree - I think it is asking us to look for more - it may be time, or other information, adn I also think its asking us to consider what 'we' define as perfect - or at least good enough..

Also right wing - right brain stuff - thinking more rather than using intuition which is good in exams and I often see butterflies as fairies..

IMHO

Aquarius 25
Numerology: 325
Sabian Symbol: A butterfly with the right wing more perfectly formed
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Uniqueness
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Left tibialis anterior muscle
Crystal Element: Rosette Chalcedony
Expression: Rosette Chalcedony is natural, cryptocrystalline quartz rosettes. Rosette Chalcedony highlights individual talents, promoting successful endeavours.
Sun Focus: You have an ability to restore balance and to rise above commonality.
Affirmation: I search for higher knowledge.

purple_scorp

But what is wrong with the butterfly the way it is?

Why can't this symbol be about a malformation that makes the butterfly unique?

And, maybe this butterfly is proud to be different, and not perfect.

Even our faces are not symmetrical. I've seen magazine articles were they've cut a persons picture in half, and duplicated one side by reversing it. Those celebrities looked weird.......

with love
purple_scorp

charmvirgo

purple_scorp said:
But what is wrong with the butterfly the way it is?

Why can't this symbol be about a malformation that makes the butterfly unique?

And, maybe this butterfly is proud to be different, and not perfect.

Even our faces are not symmetrical. I've seen magazine articles were they've cut a persons picture in half, and duplicated one side by reversing it. Those celebrities looked weird.......

with love
purple_scorp

The butterfly is a symbol of transformation which is the main thing, I think. Otherwise it could be an apple (or something else), that grew in a weird shape but still stayed an apple (or whatever else), rather changing from one thing to another.

Transformation is a major theme of the symbol I believe, but I agree that the malformation can be unique, and the butterfly can be as proud as it likes of its transformation.

In the positive sense, the image I get of this degree is possibilities of more development. What has not finished and needs more time.
An unfinished transformation. I like that the butterfly has its potential intact.

I think in the negative sense it could be about an incomplete transformation that already is and can't be changed (the butterfly had finished developing).

charmvirgo

MCsea said:
charmvirgo - absolutely agree with what you say about this degree - I think it is asking us to look for more - it may be time, or other information, adn I also think its asking us to consider what 'we' define as perfect - or at least good enough..

Also right wing - right brain stuff - thinking more rather than using intuition which is good in exams and I often see butterflies as fairies..

IMHO

A Reiki preactitioner told me that the right side of the body has male energy and the left has female. (I actually felt a shift, like from light into shade when she switched her hand placement from one side to the other of my body.)

True what you say about the brain. The thinking side of the brain is male, the intuitive is female.