Lenormand Two-Card Sentence Game - 2015 edition part II

scorpiogirl

bouquet + Scythe: the energy is positive and it is encouraging you to consider different things in your life.

Q: What impact is C currently having on K's life?

Book-Anchor
Hhhmmm do they study together? Perhaps C helps K with studies and those things. Or C helps K discover things, such as intellectual side of things? Makes sense?

Will I see F tonight?

samantha

Book-Anchor
Hhhmmm do they study together? Perhaps C helps K with studies and those things. Or C helps K discover things, such as intellectual side of things? Makes sense?

Will I see F tonight?

Anchor - Child

This suggests a new start - so if you haven't seen F recently, then I'd say yes.

QU: Message from ML please ..

strangebrew

Anchor - Child

This suggests a new start - so if you haven't seen F recently, then I'd say yes.

QU: Message from ML please ..

Child and Tree

could it be possible that ML has some news about their health, even a pregnancy, either or i would say sam

What is next for me?

samantha

My half sister is due to have a baby any day now; I guess this might mean *new family member* ? :)

Child and Tree

could it be possible that ML has some news about their health, even a pregnancy, either or i would say sam

What is next for me?

Coffin - Clover (Base house)

I think this is about your desire to move ? It looks as though something is due to come to an end (waiting for a buyer ?) and this will be fortunate for you. (I checked with the online interpretations and they give "second chance" with this one , so you are being presented with some kind of opportunity it seems ..)

QU: Best way to move forward ?

Jdance

My half sister is due to have a baby any day now; I guess this might mean *new family member* ? :)

Coffin - Clover (Base house)

I think this is about your desire to move ? It looks as though something is due to come to an end (waiting for a buyer ?) and this will be fortunate for you. (I checked with the online interpretations and they give "second chance" with this one , so you are being presented with some kind of opportunity it seems ..)

QU: Best way to move forward ?

Scythe + Crossroads:
Make a decision to let go of something and to move forward.... final cuts.

Q: Best way to manage my relationship with X?

samantha

Scythe + Crossroads:
Make a decision to let go of something and to move forward.... final cuts.

Q: Best way to manage my relationship with X?

Book - Woman

I think you will need to be (book) smart here - use your intelligence to find answers/the way through, also it occurs that not showing all of your cards might be in order here.

QU: Energies around me this November

TheStarcard

Book - Woman

I think you will need to be (book) smart here - use your intelligence to find answers/the way through, also it occurs that not showing all of your cards might be in order here.

QU: Energies around me this November

Moon&Clouds
November may be a sad time for you, there is uncertainty with your emotions at this time, a lot will be "up in the air" and a waiting game for you.

Would it be a good thing if m and I relocated to the W shore

scorpiogirl

Moon&Clouds
November may be a sad time for you, there is uncertainty with your emotions at this time, a lot will be "up in the air" and a waiting game for you.

Would it be a good thing if m and I relocated to the W shore

Book-Clover
I think this is saying that there is another option there unknown to you that is better...

Is F thinking of contacting me?

Bonny

Book-Clover
I think this is saying that there is another option there unknown to you that is better...

Is F thinking of contacting me?

Anchor - scythe

If contacting you is a sudden movement these cards would seem to say yes!!

- how is J feeling about me now?

scorpiogirl

Anchor - scythe

If contacting you is a sudden movement these cards would seem to say yes!!

- how is J feeling about me now?

Anchor-Child
J may be feeling very committed to starting all over again with you (whatever that may be)...looking for a fresh start...

How is P feeling about me these days?