I asked about work & I was told about work...

Amg182

At least that's how I took it.

It's been about 2 hrs since I laid out the cards so this is actually about today at work, I'll be working this afternoon. I concentrated on work (How is work going to be?) as I shuffled. I think my workplace is the best place to ask about since this is where I meet & hear about people the most. I'm using Sylvie Steinbach's book as my guide for meanings.

The cards I drew were:
14-Fox...15-Bear...36-Cross...23-Mice...25-Ring

The Fox was reversed, I include this info because it changed the direction the Fox was looking. The Fox, Bear & Mice were all looking towards the Cross.

14 - daily job, work (my work place, a dept store)
14 + 15 - bank teller (perhaps a cashier? lots of those where I work)
15 - cash flow (lots of money changing hands)
15 + 36 - nonprofit organization, ministry (? I'm having trouble with this combo)
36 - worries & concerns
36 + 23 - anxiety, depression
23 - losses (I took this as small losses)
23 + 25 - difficult resolution
25 - contracts, agreements & deals
14 + 36 - charity/rescue worker (several people work there that are involved in both)
14 + 25 - employment contract (we sign contracts when we start working there)
14 + 23 - job loss
15 + 25 - transaction
15 + 23 - financial losses, mistakes

What I get from these cards is this: a cashier where I work might be fired due to small losses occurring in her till over time. These losses would bring her to the attention of loss prevention. She might be involved in a nonprofit charity or rescue (perhaps religious?). She might be under financial stress (leading to small thefts of money or perhaps a mistake during a transaction).

Also, could the fact that 14, 15 & 23 all point towards 36, mean that work, money problems (too many bills & not enough money) be causing the stress & anxiety that leads to her actions?

Any thoughts you have will be greatly appreciated & I will post an update if I hear of anything. Thank you in advance.

Sharla

With Cross in the middle it seems like it will be a difficult day very tiring and draining for you.

I dont think you do reversed in Lenormand, well i never have done anyway so im looking at Fox upright in your cards.

I think they are just suggesting that you will be having quite a tiresome day. Bear i think is representing your boss then mirroring with mice this boss is stressing you out.
fox + bear = your boss at work.
Bear + cross maybe they give you, or expect more work from you than usual.
fox + ring a work contract.
mice + ring could even be the loss of a ring, maybe you take your ring off to wash your hands and end up losing it or it happens to one of your work colleagues.

And it just so happens that all the cards are from the suit of clubs, so i would say there will be some challenges and complications at work today, this could be to do with you or somebody else.

Sharla

Do you have any feedback in these cards you pulled for the day Amg182 ?

Amg182

Alright. I'm going to try to post this one more time.

I've been trying since I got up this morning.

It turned out to be a typical Monday. Reset day, every Monday we rearrange the movie dvds & games to make room for the new release movies/games coming out on Tuesday. For the first time in a loooong time, we all worked together as a team & got it done in a timely manner. The only problems that I had during the day were with my register. There are two buttons labeled CASH. The first one (green) is CASH-EXACT CHANGE, the second one (blue) CASH-OTHER. We've all been trained to use the blue button. All day long, I kept poking the green one. I'd have to stop & do the math in order to give back the proper change.

Normally, my dept mgr wouldn't be in the dept AT ALL. Upper management would've pulled her elsewhere to help them with their projects. However, the loss prevention manager implemented a new policy that our dept mgr could NOT be pulled from the dept for ANY reason whatsoever. Our dept was the highest shrink dept in the store at inventory (a month ago), almost $150,000. She had to keep telling the upper mgrs that she couldn't leave the dept. I think this stressed her out some, she's an extreme people pleaser & normally rushes to help whenever they call. She had to help with the reset, do her normal stuff (price/label changes, etc) & help customers. During the day, she sold ALL of our Ipad minis to one customer (over $3000), the man used a credit card & she didn't check their photo ID. Later that day, she was taken into the loss prevention office & the door was shut, with the window taped over so no one could see in. (This is normally done for disciplinary action.) When asked about it later, she just said she couldn't talk about it. Nothing has been said about it since. We (floor associates) are guessing, we don't know for sure, that the credit card used to buy the ipads was stolen.

Another co-worker seemed to be having a bad day, snapping at everyone, customers & associates alike. When asked if anything was wrong, he'd just say everything was fine.

Another associate was coached by upper management about when he takes his 2 breaks. He is now to take his lunch & 2 breaks on time, instead of when HE feels like it. He was upset about that.

It was announced that our entire store is going to be "restructured" as far as dept mgrs are concerned. Some depts are going to be split, ours is one. This has created 6 new dept mgr positions that are open in the store. This was due to home office eliminating a mid-level management position called Zone Managers. The zone mgrs are being given first choice on these new dept mgr positions AND getting to keep their pay level as compensation. If they choose not to take a dept position, they will be fast-tracked into upper management.

As I type this, I realized that it WAS a stressful day at work, just not so much for me. Thank you for responding to my original post & I apologize for it taking so long to post a response.

Amanda

Yikes! $150,000 in shrink?! Woowee..

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say that the Bear could be a Boss. And that Bear could be "Cross" -- angry Bear there.

Amg182

Yep. We were number one for losses in the store. It's the main reason our dept is being split, or so "they" say.