My Lenormand Bag :-)

greatdane

I don't have a ton of decks, even with tarot, oracles and Lenormand and have been keeping them all in a large waterproof tote. However, when I do Lenormand readings, it's a pain to dig through them and so I have rehoused my Lenormand's in this kind of Asian Dragon bag.
I already had it and there's PLENTY of room. Actually, there is a smaller one, the Otter, that would have done nicely, but I already had this one and wasn't using it, so....now it is my official Lenormand bag.
http://www.zoesbagboutiqueshop.com/category_194/The-Raccoon-Shoulder-Bags-4-style-options.htm

I know for many this bag wouldn't be large enough to house your decks, but I love it's waterproof, zippered and I carry it with me easily. I have small zippered bags I have plenty of room to add to carry things like my wallet and keys too.

It would be cool if it had a deck "theme," but it serves it's purpose well and that's all that matters.

So, what do others use to house their decks? If your collection is relatively small, do you keep it in a tote? A drawstring bag? A big box?

greatdane

ahahahahahah

I ADORE these bags. If I didn't already have the extra one, I would have ordered one for my Lenormands. I love they're waterproof. I like zippered bags, as they easy to carry and protected by the zippers and stuff falling out. But she has so many.

I have accessory bags as well. They're divine.

greatdane

LOVE IT, MG!

It's toooo amazing!

wytchayn

My "not in use" decks are all housed together in one of those fabric drawer things that I've added to several of my bookshelves. I combine Lenormand and Tarot decks all in one drawer, although that might change soon. I'm running out of space!

I keep my "in use" decks in one of these:
http://www.tokidoki.it/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/BeQuick_011.jpg

It's big enough to carry two standard-size tarot decks and two Lenormand decks, if you organize them right. I don't read professionally yet, but I use this bag when I go to tarot meetups or when I'm going to be away from home for a few days, and it's sufficient. I probably change out which decks are in the bag every month or two.