My tarot cards have disappeared!

tarotmama

Yes! My son frequently hides my things in his toys. He's got a big toy car with a trunk that he's always putting important things in -- like credit cards, cellphones, car keys, etc.

jcwirish

canid said:
Do you have another deck to do a reading about where the missing deck is? Worked for me! Is there perhaps someone in the house that may secretly dislike your deck & stole it?

There's no one in the house that dislikes the deck. My husband likes the fact that I am learning tarot and knows how important my decks are to me. I did try doing a reading but I was only confused by the cards I pulled. I'm going to try and pull a card about it this morning.

Thorhammer,

My son has many toy trains and a few boats too. Do you think the deck might be with his toys? I'll have to check that out.

starrystarrynight

Definitely check the toy box or anyplace else a child might drop them or play with them. The caper sounds suspiciously childlike. :)

jcwirish

You guys have all been so helpful. Thanks for taking an interest in my woes! Still no deck anywhere, but I'll keep looking.

KhonsuMes

jcw, I hope you find the deck really soon.
Just had a lost card for a few hours this past weekend.
I was showing a friend a few decks (since I only have a few!) he might carry in his store here in DC.
So we were looking at the Touchstone and a card could not be found....

You guessed it I'm sure: The Happy Squirrel.

It was there On The Top Of The Deck the next day when I tried again to find it.

Miserable little beady eyed Devil! ;-)

My theory is that it was late, I had segregated the card in the lid of the box and forgotten, and it just (ahem) fell into place when I closed the lid...

So do consider tricksters.

jcwirish

The tricksters are being considered for sure. The 4 year old is also being questioned regularly, but he is no help at this point.

Pagan X

Maybe you need to leave some candy out for The Tarot Fairy on your nightstand.

The Tarot Anti-Fairy?

LightTraveller

Pagan X said:
The Tarot Anti-Fairy?

That's probably better. I don't remember the Tooth Fairy coming and sticking lost teeth back *into* my mouth. That would have been rather disturbing!

Morwenna

Well, many years ago I bought an Old English and I swear I brought it home, but it hasn't been seen since.

And a month or two ago I took out my mini-TdM and discovered that the Empress was missing.

So the tricksters are over here too. (Sigh)

thorhammer

jcwirish said:
Thorhammer,

My son has many toy trains and a few boats too. Do you think the deck might be with his toys? I'll have to check that out.
Yis. Yis, I think this has happened :D check in the toys, in the toybox, wherever he keeps his treasures, if he has a cubby-house or similar where he plays pirates or something . . . think outside the square ;)

\m/ Kat