Deck for a week Group - Week 1 6-12 Aug 2011

jema

oh if you lot are having a blog i want one to lol!

Go make one! It's free and quite easy to set up. I fiddled around a bit with the header image cause I wanted to but there are some nice themes you don't have to do anything with.

Alta

Moderator note:

3. Exchange readings and daily draws are welcome on this thread if you want to get some extra practice in on your deck
This is a great idea and I love it! But please just add the url's of you Daily Draws, which should be posted here, and exchanges which should be posted here.

Don't let this discourage you, but Talking Tarot is not designed for readings or exchanges but for discussions. So, please discuss but post your draws and readings eslewhere.

And remember that Daily Draws allows thread by person, so you can switch decks in your personal thread.

Best,
Alta

NikkiB

Thanks Alta - will change first post and set up a blog for readings :)

Alta

Okay, or if you like, you could set up a Daily Draws thread for the group. That would be fine too.

NikkiB

Okay, or if you like, you could set up a Daily Draws thread for the group. That would be fine too.

yes will do that about to throw wordpress out the window lol!

Alta

There are several group threads there. Once in place, Sulis or I will add it to the Index so it can be kept track of. You can use it for the whole time or set up a new one every week. If you do the latter I will set up an Index box just for these threads.

NikkiB

There are several group threads there. Once in place, Sulis or I will add it to the Index so it can be kept track of. You can use it for the whole time or set up a new one every week. If you do the latter I will set up an Index box just for these threads.

Oh Ok I've set up the title for Nikki B's readings but actually one for the group would be great! I dont think I can amend the title can i? would you mind doing that to take me off so that everyone can join in? :) sorry being dim!!!

NikkiB

Jema - hope it's ok but i've copied your reading over to the daily draws group thread :)

jema

Jema - hope it's ok but i've copied your reading over to the daily draws group thread :)

I been thinking about dipping my toes into the reading exchange too, but will do that tomorrow :p

Tarot Fairy

I alreading made a blog a couple weeks ago, but never post there publicly (I have also one private) My problem is that I can't decide if I will write in English or Dutch.. For here I prefer English, but maybe I will do readings by email in the future and only for Dutch people... Hmmm difficult dilemma that I already have for weeks.. I think I post al the readings here in de specials threads and in my private blog...