Cards you just don't like..?

PAMUYA

Been thinking about this for days, I really can't come up with a card that I don't like, that would be like not liking one's self. We all have a bit of each card in us, like it nor not ;) , and knowing these cards are a part of us gives us insight to reading for others. Since I was taught to read at such an early age, (9) by my mother and grandmother, now in my 50's, I keep my personal emotions out of the cards, so not liking a card is not in my vocabulary, cards are the story of our lives, the good, bad, ugly and the beautiful. Cannot have dark without light as they say. The 3 of Swords is as just a part of me as the 3 of Cups, it makes me who I am.

Thank you for this thread, really made me think about my relationship with all the cards :heart:

nisaba

I dislike one card or another in one deck or another for reasons of artistic style. But there's no card I dislike across the board on a long-term basis. I *do* go through phases where I'm less-than-comfortable with a given card across the board, though, and sometimes those phases last a fair while. I find that says more about me and what my issues are, than about the card.

And perhaps that's true for most or all of us: cards we don't like are the ones we don't understand at all, or understand all too well but they make us squirm. :)

Sar

Nope, love them all.