Tarot & Cats, do they attract like minds?

Do you prefer Cats or Dogs?

• Cats

Votes: 157 72.0%
  • Dogs

Votes: 42 19.3%
  • Other

Votes: 19 8.7%

• Total voters

Mystic Zyl

I cannot help draw a correlation between tarot readers and owning pet cats. I seems to me that most readers prefer cats. Those that do not believe in tarot or other metaphysical aspects choose to have dogs as their companions.

I also own a dog but, I am more partial to cats.

What about the rest of you?

Astraea

I love all animals, but I must say that cats have a very special place in my heart and home -- they seem to be inordinately attracted to areas where energy is concentrated, such as around tarot readings and hands-on healing sessions.

lilsher

I favor cats.

My cat is low maintenance; my dog is just a pain in the butt. :) I can't say that for every dog because it's simply not true. I just happen to have a tiny, bed hogging, mailmain chasing, super yapping Yorkshire Terrier. He's very devoted, so I can't hate him. My cats have always been so much easier, though. Feed me and occasionally rub my fur, they say. hehe It doesn't help dogs much that you can't leave them at home with a litter box when you go out of town.
On the other hand, if I have spread my cards out on the floor, my cats tend to come over and lay on them. This goes for board games also. They just like the feel of them I guess. Or perhaps they are giving me a little extra "mojo". lol

Tallarico

Over my lifetime ,I have had between 1-5 cats, currently have 4. Never have had a dog. I love all animals, but cats seem to be attracted to me!

WolfyJames

Cats all the way. I'm a cat lover, I think that not only they're special, they're beautiful and perfect, in every angles. They have a mind of their own, it's like interracting with a person; there's a deep connection underneath, I don't know how to say that, but it's like if you don't need to talk with them. Cats love and enjoy these kinds of closure : mind, body and soul. I don't feel that with dogs. And it's true that cats are low maintenance.

Alissa

This was a hard vote for me.

I've had dogs all my life.

My dad hated cats (until he got remarried and his new family had them, that is). Growing up = no cats in this house.

My husband is deathly allergic to cats. If I even pet a cat, he will start sneezing around me later that day. As imagined, he absolutely hates cats with a passion.

But ... you know ....

Lately I'm wanting a cat. Two dogs are enough pets for me right now, but lately ... especially watching my son's fondness for cats ... I'm wishing I had a cat.

But my favorite pet I've ever ever EVER had ... was a ferret.

Cassiopeia

I love both, and although I only have the 1 cat at the moment, I would love a dog in the future! But, I had to vote cats, lol. Dogs are loyal, steadfast friends, and they do as you tell them. Cats, on the other hand, are stroppy, irritable, moody, demanding and aloof. They always get thier own way. A prime example; cats have cat flaps and go out when they feel like it. I cant help admireing that, lol.

Keslynn

I love almost all animals (I'm such a sucker), but cats are special for me. I always wanted one when I was younger and I was ecstatic when I finally got one. I have a wonderful cat with a great personality.

I do have to say though, that I also love birds. They're highly underestimated as pets.

:) Kes

Woof

Aint it obvious!

Dogs, dogs, dogs all the way.
Followed by rats which are really lovely pets. Almost as smart as cats only major drawback is their very short lifespan only about 2 years.
And by rabbits (for more info about pet rabbits in the home see http://www.rabbit.org/ ). They are wonderful pets, too!
Cats are great in other peoples homes.;)

Woof

sagitarian

MMmm, I love cats, cats over dogs anyday. My favorite cat is siamese cats! THey are so bratty, it's great. I giggle and laugh at their noses stuck in the air and their playful roughness. They have spunk and attitude, definitely the Queens and Kings of the house cat kingdom! Although, it is very nice to have a soft sweet loving lap cat to cuddle up with while watching movies.

We don't have any pets right now, although my daughter said she wanted a fish so she could eat it...Hmmmm.