Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Reading Exercise - 2-card mini-CC - One Sentence 18

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilishAngel View Post
9 of swords/devil
He'd be quite worried, like a deer in headlights...oh crap, what do I do now? I'm stuck

How did it make him feel when I went out the other night?
LMBO! That's how I would feel too!

King of Swords - Hermit

He wanted to tell you that he wasn't very happy about it but he kept to himself or stayed at home thinking these thoughts.


My evening?
Top   #41
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

skipped
Top   #42
Jdance's Avatar
Jdance  Jdance is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2014
Location: under sunny skies
Posts: 4,664
Jdance 
Q


Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
i would say yes, most certanly,k will because k deserves,it

six of wands,ten of cups

is my emerald home haunted
world/moon: the belief is that it may be haunted but the truth is that is just an illusion

Q: x's thoughts and feeling about the conversation yesterday and moving forward?
Top   #43
Jdance's Avatar
Jdance  Jdance is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2014
Location: under sunny skies
Posts: 4,664
Jdance 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
LMBO! That's how I would feel too!

King of Swords - Hermit

He wanted to tell you that he wasn't very happy about it but he kept to himself or stayed at home thinking these thoughts.


My evening?
ace of wands and 8 of pents: If you were thinking about going on a little spending spree, the practical you is going to kick in and you will end up being pretty responsible..


q: above
Top   #44
Lillium's Avatar
Lillium  Lillium is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 14 May 2014
Location: Washington, US
Posts: 42
Lillium 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
world/moon: the belief is that it may be haunted but the truth is that is just an illusion

Q: x's thoughts and feeling about the conversation yesterday and moving forward?
The tower, 3 of swords

He views this a sudden change and is heartbroken about it.

Will J come home in October?
Top   #45
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillium View Post
The tower, 3 of swords

He views this a sudden change and is heartbroken about it.

Will J come home in October?
yes,there id a big chance of it happening

ten of cups two if cups

what is,the energy of the emerald home
Top   #46
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
what is,the energy of the emerald home
World/Sun

Complete and joyous, warm and bright.

Q: What is X real intention towards me? (not Chris)
Top   #47
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
World/Sun

Complete and joyous, warm and bright.

Q: What is X real intention towards me? (not Chris)
really physical intentions, passionate and hot and heavy but not so much emptional as physical

devil lovers rx

if i spoke to the spirit of the emerald house how would it feel during my speech?
Top   #48
Jdance's Avatar
Jdance  Jdance is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2014
Location: under sunny skies
Posts: 4,664
Jdance 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
really physical intentions, passionate and hot and heavy but not so much emptional as physical

devil lovers rx

if i spoke to the spirit of the emerald house how would it feel during my speech?
4 of swords, 6 of swords: it would appear to be listening closely as you contemplate changes in your life

q: how does our friendship look moving forward?
Top   #49
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
q: how does our friendship look moving forward?
10 of pentacles/8 of wands
Solid, like real family, with lots of communication, fun and excitement ahead.

Q: What does X really want from me?
Top   #50




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.