Raffle!! AT Traveling Member Deck Raffle!!

gregory

Thanks. I've actually e-mailed Solandia; I thought one lump might save paypal fees for the forum.... we shall see.

Grizabella

Sigh! Hoping I get money before the 30th like I'm supposed to.

Guiding Cauldron

oh my friends!!!

Helo all again! I'm so sorry i mised out on this my supscription ran out at end of sept and i can not renew it at this time, so i came by here today to look for the gifting page for a subscription.

I'm SO SAD i misse dthis deck on its rounds *crys* , i waited AGES!! Also i have no money for the raffle either*crys louder!* :(

ok now that i've had my sobs, I'm sending great gifty vibes to whoever wins this treasured and coveted deck! I truly wish I could feel the vibrations off this deck. Anyhow much love to all and maybe i'll get a chance to chat again some day. much love to all always xx

Guiding Cauldron

:)

well this is fantastic and my day has just started!
someone helped me out by gifting a subscription for AT and I found a fiver in my purse so i can by 1 ticket for the raffle! I know with however many are her ebuying I have such a tiny pin of hope winning, but i figure even if i dont win i've helped AT :)
good luck everyone and blesings xx

gregory

How do we know our numbers etc, and that we have x chances ? I really need to know as I bought for myself and for someone else with no paypal..... All I have by way of receipt is two paypal ones saying I paid AT for this item....

Daizdy

I haven't received a list of purchasers and how many tickets they bought yet from Solandia. When I do I'll be happy to send you a confirmation of your purchase, Gregory.

Netzach

Would you be kind enough - if it's not going to take too much time - to PM everyone with how many tickets they've bought? Just to make sure it's all gone through as we think it has. (Netzach getting neurotic!)

Daizdy

Netzach said:
Would you be kind enough - if it's not going to take too much time - to PM everyone with how many tickets they've bought? Just to make sure it's all gone through as we think it has. (Netzach getting neurotic!)
Yes, I'd be happy to. I'm a bit neurotic myself wondering how many tickets have been bought but I don't want to bother Solandia with emails asking..."how many today?" LOL Although, I could very easily :D :D I'm holding back! I imagine sending one list at the end is much easier. But, when I do receive it, I'll send the purchasers a confirmation :D

gregory

Daizdy said:
I haven't received a list of purchasers and how many tickets they bought yet from Solandia. When I do I'll be happy to send you a confirmation of your purchase, Gregory.
Thanks; I will PM you with the name of the Other Member I am in a way more concerned about (I fear their tickets ending up in my name !!)

Netzach

Daizdy said:
when I do receive it, I'll send the purchasers a confirmation :D

Many thanks!