Virtual Tarot - Peteranswers

Michelle

Peter's answer : ' I don't wish to answer this question.'

SunChariot

Peter told me here "No comment..." that was helpful!

For online Oracles I use www.facade.com.

Although I still take it with a grain of salt. You can't put too much faith in these things, although the work sometimes...

Bar

Tabby

It didn't work for me, either. It was way off of the question and didn't make sense.

Nholdamek

Heh, those who hae told any of you it works are pulling your legs.

Try this:

In the petition, enter:

.answer.finish petition here:

Then enter the question

It will give the answer that you typed between the two periods, but it'll look like you typed a petition, not an answer.

It's nothing but a trick.

Original Destiny

Peter has thrown his teddy out of the pram...he doesnt want to answer my question...bless

Sakura Murasaki

It was...very dumb. Peter "answered": "I feel good about your question", please wait, or something to that effect.

I try out online oracles for giggles, but I have my Tarot, and it is so much more helpful than anything you can find on the Internet, in my oppinion.

Briar Rose

What really freaked me out about the on'line Tarot thing was this:

I did an 11 card Celtic spread reading for my cousin (in person) using the Enchanted tarot. She shuffled the cards with the hands.

The next morning while she was in the shower, I signed on line and used the on -line Enchanted Tarot website (being a member) picked the Celtic spread, and asked if my cousin's cards were the correct cards for her last night.

9 out of 11 cards came up on the virtual Enchanted Tarot, from the cards SHE hand shuffled the night before, and they were in the same position. Please believe when I say I was shocked.

After that my respect for the cards grew IMMENSELY.

I am not exaggerating in anyway. Please believe me.

Nholdamek

HeavensVault said:
What really freaked me out about the on'line Tarot thing was this:

I did an 11 card Celtic spread reading for my cousin (in person) using the Enchanted tarot. She shuffled the cards with the hands.

The next morning while she was in the shower, I signed on line and used the on -line Enchanted Tarot website (being a member) picked the Celtic spread, and asked if my cousin's cards were the correct cards for her last night.

9 out of 11 cards came up on the virtual Enchanted Tarot, from the cards SHE hand shuffled the night before, and they were in the same position. Please believe when I say I was shocked.

After that my respect for the cards grew IMMENSELY.

I am not exaggerating in anyway. Please believe me.

Yeah, I believe in online Tarot readings like that, but...I don't know how else to put it, peteranswers is not any type of Tarot. It is misusing the name. In fact you can search on Google and you'll find the exact same thing I posted above.

Pao

I dont think they work...not for me anyway