The Oil Slick

dadsnook2000

Event timing.

Again, the specific nature of the event predicted for a date has occurred. It seems that the chart angles (of the system I use) are off by about two days or 2.5 degrees. This would suggest that the time used for the explosion needs to be reassessed. There has been postings that indicate that structural problems occurred first which led to the explosion that followed.

In any case, we can "adjust" the August 8th prediction back to August 5 or 6, when we might expect news or a written/oral report concerning the investigation into why it happened, who did or did not do something, etc.

The beauty of the MC-Solar Cycle method of using Solar Return and daily charts is that specific planets come to the angles of the daily charts on a given day. Those planets and angles, as symbols, closely define the specific nature of the event. All we have to do is place the symbolic expression within the context of the process we are following. Once we are certain of the cycle that is being tracked here, it is possible to predict the developments from this event and its consequences more clearly. Dave

Minderwiz

It's really good to use Astrology to try and monitor the course of events - and this is a prime case for consideration. I just posted a short section of the Profections for the year from 20 April in previous posts so I'll now post the profections till the end of the year. I'm not going to refine my chart times till the end of the year and then test to see whether a slightly earlier or later time for the explosion would fit any better.

DYNAMIC REPORT

Dynamic Chart (1):
Deepwater Horizon - Event Chart
20 Apr 2010, 21:53, CDT +5:00
Louisiana, 28°N44', 088°W22'
Geocentric Tropical Zodiac
Regiomontanus Houses, Mean Node

Mon (8) Cnj Leo (8) (S) Pf-Na 20 Jul 2010 00°Le00' D 00°Le00' D
Sun (5) Sqr Mar (9) (X) Pf-Na 25 Jul 2010 08°Ta43' D 08°Le43' D
Sun (6) Cnj Hs (6) (H) Pf-Na 31 Jul 2010 09°Ta15' D 09°Ta15' D
Mon (8) Sqr Sun (5) (X) Pf-Na 31 Jul 2010 00°Le54' D 00°Ta54' D

MC (10) Sxt Mon (8) (X) Pf-Na 19 Aug 2010 22°Vi32' D 22°Cn32' D
PF (10) Sxt Mon (8) (X) Pf-Na 24 Aug 2010 22°Vi32' D 22°Cn32' D

Sun (6) Cnj Mer (6) (X) Pf-Na 5 Sep 2010 12°Ta12' D 12°Ta12' R
MC (10) Tri Ven (6) (X) Pf-Na 19 Sep 2010 25°Vi00' D 25°Ta00' D
PF (10) Tri Ven (6) (X) Pf-Na 23 Sep 2010 25°Vi00' D 25°Ta00' D

Mon (9) Cnj Hs (9) (H) Pf-Na 4 Oct 2010 06°Le15' D 06°Le15' D

Mon (9) Cnj Mar (9) (X) Pf-Na 4 Nov 2010 08°Le43' D 08°Le43' D
MC (10) Cnj Lib (10) (S) Pf-Na 18 Nov 2010 00°Li00' D 00°Li00' D
PF (10) Cnj Lib (10) (S) Pf-Na 23 Nov 2010 00°Li00' D 00°Li00' D

Mon (9) Sqr Mer (6) (X) Pf-Na 16 Dec 2010 12°Le12' D 12°Ta12' R

Sun (6) Sxt Mon (8) (X) Pf-Na 9 Jan 2011 22°Ta32' D 22°Cn32' D

The first column gives the profected planet. I've only used the 5 hylegical places, Sun, Moon, Ascendant, MC and Part of Fortune. I might try introducing the other planets at a later date but these five should give the important dates.

Column one gives the profected planet or point (house is in brackets) then in column 2 the aspect and in column 3 is the radix planet or point that is aspected, including signs and house cusps. S is sign, X is exact aspect and H is House.
I'll revisit these dates as we go but it's easier to put them in now so I can refer to them in later posts. After July there are two profections in Augusts (19th and 24th) and then three in September, one in October (when Tony Hayward finally leaves his post as CEO three in November and one each in December and January.

If necessary I'll review the 2011 February and March ones at a later date, especially as March 2011 looks to be a very busy month.

Profections are a tool I've only just started using and I'm still not sure it works consistently. This is a chance to find out.

Edited to add:

The 4th October Profection is the movement of the Profected Moon into the ninth House - a shift of focus from the unfortunate eighth House to the much more fortunate ninth. The Profected Moon in Leo is still essentially weak so the improvement will be fragile, in the sense that it could easily be blown off course

Minderwiz

Worst Accidental Spill Ever

This news is a couple of days late according to the Profections but the Oil spill is now the worst accidental spill ever. For BP management this means that even greater potential penalties will befall the company.

I think we are now really in need of a BP 'natal' chart. Unfortunately its history is so complex that it's very difficult to pick out a point at which BP was actually 'born'.

Bernice

I think we are now really in need of a BP 'natal' chart. Unfortunately its history is so complex that it's very difficult to pick out a point at which BP was actually 'born'.
A date when the current managment made their first-ever decision/edict/rule (whatever)? Although, I have to agree that even that wouldn't be very exact.........

Bee :)

paradoxx

hasn't the Amoco name attached to BP?

retrogrades active in August|
Jupiter, Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto

Jupiter opposite to Saturn and Mars, which progressed through intense Virgo analysis and science, and Venus following through the latter of Virgo coinciding with the use of mud to reduce the damage done. Another burst of Venus activity in the traditional signs of Taurus and Libra should be where the resolution to this disaster should be found (weather pending).

Meanwhile the Rocky Mountain dam water retention system in Wyoming is filled to capacity and the (North )Platte water is ready to move eastward into the Missouri and Mississippi endpoint. Canals, creeks, and ditches are filled to their capacity as well, a few spillovers and sensitive points of damage are already cataloged.

Minderwiz

The problem is that BP is a global conglomerate and as such has roots that stretch back into different countries at different times. It has also gone through periods of signifcant national ownership and privatisation. So there are many competing moments for it's foundation.

BP's website perhaps gives a date which it considers to be it's earliest moment - the first oil strike in Persia, which led to the formation of the Anglo-Persian Oil Company, one of its may forerunners.

The details of this according to BP are 4am (or shortly afterwards) 26 May 1908 at Shardin, Persia (Now Iran). The company was formed within a year to refine and market the oil.

Of course other significant dates are possible, such as BP's establishment in the US, the date it obtained a licence to drill in the Gulf, and the date drilling actually began. Of course these are by no means the only dates possible.

Edited to add

Coordinates for Shardin are:

31° 17' 32" North, 49° 44' 25" East

214red

You have to realise 4 companies were involved in the oil spill, BP were the only ones really blamed,but they outsource alot of the work

Minderwiz

That's very true, However what we would want to look at is the effects of the spill on BP, who have taken responsibility for the operation and clean up, as well as the spill. I fully realise that the other companies have done little and may in the event carry more blame but BP are the company in the eye of the storm.

Incidentally one of Dave's posts did draw attention to one of the other companies and hinted at more information to come out about their role.

214red

okay i can understand that, i work in the industry and i know that alot of the liability did sit with the other companies as they were contracted to provide a service. Sadly Obama decided to open his mouth on a subject he didnt understand and BP failed to push the other side of the story, bad PR

Minderwiz

One might say that BP did the decent thing and put the clean up, environment and local business first and did not simply engage in a round of mutual blame. I think the role of others will eventually get the publicity it deserves and also that BP will be seen to have behaved in a much better way than the headlines suggest.

That being said it's their share price and standing that have been severely dented and their short term future has been compromised by them publicly taking on the burden of responsibility.