New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

eltarot78

Well
I was finally able to send the packet to the U.S. group

was a bit complicated, but they send, now resting,
by at least for a while.

I think it goes without say that when they receive it, I would like to know about their impressions

emmsma

I am relieved and excited! :D

eltarot78

I am relieved and excited! :D
and I also
I send a big hug and thank you very much for the endurance rounds in all we had to take today in the afternoon

emmsma

I know from your Dodal, that all efforts today are well worth the Prize. :D

le_charior

Hello! Just a little update for the european group: I am still waiting for the package from Argentina, so I'm afraid it will be for after Christmas! I'll let you know when it gets here and your individual packages are sent out!

emmsma

I just got a slip in the mail. I need to head to the post office in about an hour. Seems there is a package waiting, from Argentina!

la-luna

Hello! Just a little update for the european group: I am still waiting for the package from Argentina, so I'm afraid it will be for after Christmas! I'll let you know when it gets here and your individual packages are sent out!

(not so) patiently waiting but hoping it'll be around new year...

eltarot78

arrived in Munich today, and so they are almost there with you,
probably will have news soon( I am very anxious)

eltarot78

I just got a slip in the mail. I need to head to the post office in about an hour. Seems there is a package waiting, from Argentina!

good to know, as a part of me, it is more quiet,
do not remember if necessary, after you've seen,
I would like to know your impression