Oracle Help!

AngelGabrielle

I'd appreciate if someone could give me an answer about oracle cards.

3 weeks ago I bought my first deck of Oracle cards and they were "Messages from your angels" by Doreen Virtue and its a deck I've really clicked with. But some days they make sense and other days they don't.

I read every day for myself and others if they want it. For myself I'll do a guidance reading or what my guardian angels(s) want me to know, and today when I did a guidance reading, I'll choose 4 cards and when I did a reading it came up with all 4 of the Archangels and I wanted to know how common is that to happen?

And for my second reading I did a soul mate reading and it came up with Opal meaning that the angels are looking after my children but the thing is I don't have any children and I've had this card quiet a few times and I wanted to know why does it come up when I don't have children?

But sometimes they are very accurate and sometimes I'll get days when they are not and does it depend how you are feeling that effects the readings?

HearthCricket

When Doreen Virtue, or any other oracle, gets too specific it can be a real turn off or an opportunity to look outside the box. Your "children" may mean something other than physical children. Things you care for, things you create, projects or traditions or beliefs that you brought to life. Maybe you have something on the backburner or something you are in the process of creating, which you question or wonder its worth, and the angels are letting you know they, too, are watching over these "children" of yours and blessing them. :)

As for the Archangels all coming up, I take that as something big happening in your life and equivalent to using tarot and having alll majors come up in a reading.

AngelGabrielle

Thanks for the explanation, the Opal card just confused me a little lol

morticia monroe

Well, you could read it literally and say that your yet-unborn children are with the angels, waiting...kind of a cosmic "Hi, Mama",,,lol. In other words, you will have children.

Since you said this is a soul mate reading, it could be telling you that your soul mate is the man who will father your children.

It could also be describing the children inside you, your frailties, your vulnerabilities,,,saying that the angels are with you when you're feeling small and weak.

morticia monroe

HearthCricket said:
When Doreen Virtue, or any other oracle, gets too specific it can be a real turn off or an opportunity to look outside the box. Your "children" may mean something other than physical children. Things you care for, things you create, projects or traditions or beliefs that you brought to life. Maybe you have something on the backburner or something you are in the process of creating, which you question or wonder its worth, and the angels are letting you know they, too, are watching over these "children" of yours and blessing them. :)

As for the Archangels all coming up, I take that as something big happening in your life and equivalent to using tarot and having alll majors come up in a reading.

Yes, I like that.

TheArchangelsBoy

You know, reading your cards everyday maybe your issue. Receiving messages that don't make sense is usually a clear indication to me that the Angels have nothing to offer you at this point in time.

It is one thing to ask the Angels for guidance when you really need it but its not good to continually expect messages from them. I believe that all the Archangels appeared to you because none of them know what you are actually asking or to whom you are addressing your request. Ask for asking Michael for strength? Are you asking Raphael to get better from an illness? etc.

Some people say that Doreen Virtue's cards don't make sense and are too specific. I disagree. I have her Daily Guidance from the Angels cards which contains a card called Wedding. I have never recieved a wedding card for the last 3 years and the cards I do receive are specific to my requests. Same with other from other decks.

Perhaps you should try Doreen's Daily Guidance cards - I find these much better for daily guidance and/or reflection (which is a better way to treat daily readings - What am I to learn today).

Hope this helps. :D