What deck are you using now? (2011)

Styx

Getting acquainted with my brand new Hanson-Roberts Tarot.

minrice

Still attached to my two faves Morgan Greer and Lasenic, but I am happy to report that I just purchased Tarot of the Cloisters! I look forward to using this lush deck. I also repurchased Tarot Balbi and hope to work with it soon as well.

textpsychic

guilded and robinwood

It's too hard to just pick one. But my favorites are Guilded Tarot and Robinwood Tarot. I love the way they look and these are the ones I have the most acuracy with.

JennyNY39

Morgan Greer, Hoi Polloi & Infinite Visions :)

punchinella

I'm in a weird netherspace in which no deck really appeals. Origins returned at last, but in mute condition. It's just not speaking any more, and I feel disappointed.

HazelMoon's Hawaiian is out too, but it's also not speaking.

I pulled Shining Tribe out again for bedtime draws, which was not a bad decision. I'm also starting to think of Motherpeace.

Moona

I'm currently using my latest puchases: Merryday and VRR for daily spreads, and Margarete Petersen and William Blake (revised) for meditation. I'm in love with all of these. :love:

Jesii

Bohemian Gothic First Edition Non-Silver (I didn't bring the Silver to Uni)

Cause I have it but was too intimidadted to use it, but I'm starting to warm to it... :D

jackdaw*

Still the LS version of the Rider Waite centenary deck. Didn't quite know what to make of it at first because of the titles, losing the nice calligraphy of the original. But it's grown on me - love the feel of the deck, and the attractive roses and lilies backs without having to put up with the horrible green High Priestess of the Original Rider Waite deck ...

BelovedK

I have been using Dark Angels for the last two days. I got some nice photos that are in my blog, and the ones I drew were very relevant to what is going on with me now. I didn't think I'd like that deck.

On to Druid Craft (just took an awesome photo of the Empress, and can't wait to post it on my blog) :)

Altena

The limited edition Tarot of Dreams had the honor of being my first deck used in 2011. I've also done a draw with A King's Journey which I just received yesterday, but for most parts I've been using the Steampunk since I got it early this week. It is such an awesome deck and I'm feeling quite attached to it already :heart: