What's the Postman Bringing? Part 11

AnemoneRosie

The Fountain Tarot.
Blame littleredtarot's deck review.

Piasabird

The Green Man Tree Oracle was just delivered. So pleased to have won the eBay auction for it and its condition is totally like new! [emoji3]

HearthCricket

My PCS Centennial in a Tin is on its way! Huzzah! :)

G6

Rohrig Tarot Book

Just got a mint used copy of the Rohrig Tarot Book to go with my Spanish version Rohrig Deck that should arrive soon. Wow, this book has some nice color plates! Getting excited for the deck to show up!!! :)

Alta

My PCS Centennial in a Tin arrived. Love the deck and the card stock is just perfect.

Richard

My PCS Centennial in a Tin arrived. Love the deck and the card stock is just perfect.

Mine came today too. Perfect size and card stock. The images are slightly lighter in color than those of the deck that came with my PCS Commemorative set. This is definitely my favorite of all the so-called RWS decks.

HearthCricket

Ogham; The Celtic Oracle. Definitely more fantasy than Celtic, but it is so pretty! Also picked up some crystals, bags, incense, owl figurine, etc. too! :)

bonebeach

Mine came today too. Perfect size and card stock. The images are slightly lighter in color than those of the deck that came with my PCS Commemorative set. This is definitely my favorite of all the so-called RWS decks.

Was it some kind of cosmic holiday or did we all just order at the same time? Mine came today, too. :) I absolutely love it and now I want the full size centennial. The coloring is gorgeous and the cardstock feels so good!

Holly doll

Ooohhh dear... Must break this buying binge... })

The Hermetic Tarot & an original RW on the way... I threw out a gifted RW - it felt too "stuffy, directive old man"... but then hubby enquired (maliciously I thought...) "What's a collection of tarot decks WITHOUT a RW... hmmm...?"

<wanders off contemplating a dim, dark, back corner, of a huge cupboard space wherein the RW will soon dwell...> :bugeyed:

Carla

Postman is bringing Soul Cards I and II, Journey to the Goddess Realm, and Byzantine Tarot. :D