Pictures of our Reading Spaces; 2010

Le Fanu

Attachments

• SDC10494.JPG
    SDC10494.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 584

Miss Divine

I love love love your table! You have such lovely stuff!!

Jaqueline

It's only clutter if it isn't neat - your stuff is very neat!

BlueDragonfly

Just gorgeous, Le Fanu! You got some beautiful crystals.

Myrrha

Is the scrying mirror a slice of obsidian? Is it translucent or a glassy black without depth? It must be interesting to gaze into. You have a lovely arrangement of crystals and things, not cluttered looking.

Le Fanu

Myrrha said:
Is the scrying mirror a slice of obsidian? Is it translucent or a glassy black without depth? It must be interesting to gaze into. You have a lovely arrangement of crystals and things, not cluttered looking.
Gosh, I don't know. I would say it has a bit of depth, enough to lose yourself in. I take it off its stand and tilt it to reflect the blank ceiling - so no distracting reflections - and think into it. It is about a centimetre thick

Myrrha

It sounds different from a glass mirror. Lovely!

Morwenna

Ooh boy, cat toys... :D

It does look lovely. These pics everyone has been posting are such an inspiration. I doubt, though, that I'll ever have the space to put up a permanent shrine--er, reading space. But it does give me lots of ideas for temporary space! That I've got, now, at last.

Storm82

Le Fanu said:
Here's my current reading space taken yesterday; clutter galore; my spheres & eggs, my crystals, my wands, pendulums, Edwardian bronze Fairy, brass deck rest, Obsidian scrying mirror, spooky reading cloth and a one card draw from a Pamela B

lovely crystals :)

GadgetGirl

Oh that's so lovely! Thanks for sharing.

Do you think if I asked really nicely if you show us how you store your decks? :) I've been dying to see for ages as you seem to have such novel and wonderful ways of keeping your decks.